Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're from canada, all you know is hockey, be quiet lol

Hey man I'm hoping the best possible scenarios for you. I let you beat the yanks and beat Oswalt, you couldn't possibly be asking for any more than that.

And as for you WR, well you'll beat Oswalt too if you get the chance.

Hey man I'm hoping the best possible scenarios for you. I let you beat the yanks and beat Oswalt, you couldn't possibly be asking for any more than that.

Thanks for the prediction, we'll see how it goes , one game at a time. Of course the Phillies have to get there too for any of this to be possible.

good game, yanks in 6 over TEX

Anyone smell that? Smells just like a Bandwagon fan. Haha

It really sucks having all of your favorite teams win in the same year. You think it'd be good, but because I don't choose my teams based on location, I get called a
Bandwagoner

That's how people from Texas cope with losing. They laugh it out. Then it starts to become a habit.

Other than 2008 with the Phillies name a recent championship from the wonderful city of Philadelphia. And you talk about coping with losing? You should be laughing right now. :D

we just taze ignorant people........
Other than 2008 with the Phillies name a recent championship from the wonderful city of Philadelphia. And you talk about coping with losing? You should be laughing right now. :D

Wow, I couldnt have been more wrong on my Rays winning prediction. What a weird series. Can't remember the last time home team didn't win a game. Either way, on to the LCSs. Should be some good baseball. Of course, I'm hoping for a Phils route of the Giants but with their staff don't see it happening. I think Hamels wins clincher for us in Game 7. Hope I'm wrong. By the way, with all the talk of H20 don't sleep on Joe Blanton in Game 4. The Phillies have won 10 of the last 11 times Blanton has started and he is 6-1 with a 3.33 ERA in 15 starts since the All-Star break. Ladies and Gentlemen, a little respect for Heavy B, please.

Phillies in 6 bstoner.....
Wow, I couldnt have been more wrong on my Rays winning prediction. What a weird series. Can't remember the last time home team didn't win a game. Either way, on to the LCSs. Should be some good baseball. Of course, I'm hoping for a Phils route of the Giants but with their staff don't see it happening. I think Hamels wins clincher for us in Game 7. Hope I'm wrong. By the way, with all the talk of H20 don't sleep on Joe Blanton in Game 4. The Phillies have won 10 of the last 11 times Blanton has started and he is 6-1 with a 3.33 ERA in 15 starts since the All-Star break. Ladies and Gentlemen, a little respect for Heavy B, please.

Im not laughing. Because I dont like ALL the teams in Philadelphia, just the Phillies. As for hockey, Ive liked the Blackhawks for years and had no trouble coping with losing when we sucked. And in my first football pool I drew the Saints, won, and have decided to cheer for them ever since because they won me a ton of money.

I stated I dont pick my teams based on location, so why should I be laughing?

I hate that we have to wait till Friday to get more baseball. No reason they couldn't start the NL series tomorrow night.

both Game 1's should have great pitching matchups...

should, but the Yankees have an advantage in game 1 on the mound, might not be a huge advantage, but its an advantage. IF Lee goes game 3 its reminding me of the times the Yankees played boston in 99 and 2003. Pedro had to go in Game 3 both times. In 99 it was the only game the Sox won(they killed Clemens in Fenway), and in 03 he threw game 3 and 7 and we know how that turned out.

Why do you put lol or HAHA at the end of every post. Is everything really that funny?
You have a problem with it? I say it to let people know I'm joking around so that way they don't think I'm being serious and get mad because this is a forum and you can't tell if I'm joking or not unless I say lol or haha. I try not to make people mad even though you did because I took a shot at your phillies, it was a joke, if I didn't put one or the other then people would get pissed off.
That's how people from Texas cope with losing. They laugh it out. Then it starts to become a habit.

Ya we also don't take stuff so personnel when someone is joking around to. It's ok to laugh I promise it won't kill you.

Just joking around, no need to take it personnel, you 2 definitely couldn't handle the FF threads if your getting upset over a few jokes.

should, but the Yankees have an advantage in game 1 on the mound, might not be a huge advantage, but its an advantage. IF Lee goes game 3 its reminding me of the times the Yankees played boston in 99 and 2003. Pedro had to go in Game 3 both times. In 99 it was the only game the Sox won(they killed Clemens in Fenway), and in 03 he threw game 3 and 7 and we know how that turned out.

I hope Lee goes game 2. I think he will because that will be 4 days rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back