Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are kind of like the Braves with Bobby Cox. Always got to the playoffs but rarely to the big game!!

they have been swept their last 3 appearances. 06 - Athletics 09/10- Yankees

also only won 1 game in 2003 and 2004 ALDS. 2-15 in last 17 postseason games

How about Cliff Lee pitching for the philles last year in the playoffs? He has been with the Rangers since the all star break this year. Easily one of the top pitchers in baseball today.

I guess I said it wrong. I don't watch any baseball at all except for the Rangers. And I don't even watch them usually until the playoffs. With that said, if you follow baseball then you know i don't watch it much because the Rangers hardly ever make the playoffs. They looked good tonight until the 8th inning.

I guess I said it wrong. I don't watch any baseball at all except for the Rangers. And I don't even watch them usually until the playoffs. With that said, if you follow baseball then you know i don't watch it much because the Rangers hardly ever make the playoffs. They looked good tonight until the 8th inning.

kind of in a dagerous spot tomorrow. They were up 2-0, now up 2-1. I wonder if the "oh crap we've never won a playoff series in the teams history" thoughts have crept in. You know they don't want to go back to the trop.

I was just giving you a hard time. Rangers haven't made the playoffs in a long long time. Never even won a world series either. If they don't win game 4 I look for them to win game 5 with Lee back on the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun with it, you dont have to know players names to enjoy the playoffs.

I think Gardenhire is a very good manager, but do you think the Twins woud consider replacing him? I mean they aren't the small market twins anymore,payroll is over 100 million this season. He's had them to the playoffs 6 times in the last 10 years. They have only advanced past the first round 1 time. I don't think it will happen, but maybe it should be up for discussion.

I heard a beat writer for the Twins on the radio the other day talking about it. I really think there is a chance they might go in a different direction.

Yankees sweep 3-0 over Twins!!! How I wish that pinhead Nikegolf was still here!!

The one thing he was right about was that they could still win without Joe Nathan. I guess he was right but he is still an A hole.

Hopefully the Rangers close out tonight and move on to a severe drubbing of the Yankees. Sorry Rhino, you just seem like too nice of a guy to be a NY fan.

Hopefully the Rangers close out tonight and move on to a severe drubbing of the Yankees. Sorry Rhino, you just seem like too nice of a guy to be a NY fan.

Thanks JRod, but not all NY fans, just like not all fans from Philadelphia or Boston for example are A-Holes. There are some of us out there that can handle themselves without being a total jackass. And I look forward to a good series with the winner of the Rangers/Rays.

Thanks JRod, but not all NY fans, just like not all fans from Philadelphia or Boston for example are A-Holes. There are some of us out there that can handle themselves without being a total jackass.

Yah I hear yah, my comment was pretty ironic coming from a Philly fan. Hell we boo and throw snowballs at Santa Claus for gods sake.

shouldn't Phillies fans want another crack at the Yankees?

shouldn't Phillies fans want another crack at the Yankees?

Being a Phillies fan and knowing the feeling of sucking for years on end I like seeing other teams be successful...unless they are playing the Phils!

The Rangers are blowing it!

Well crap, Rays tied the series up 2-2, going back to Tampa. Cliff lee on the hill for the final game 5. Should be a good one.

Ok are the Rangers gonna blow this? They have Cliff Lee but I would be scared.

Atlanta just broke my heart. up one in the 9th, 2 out and we blow it

Impressive outing by Hamels....4 hits 0 ER complete game. On to defend our NLC!

Phillies are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boys, looks like a Phils vs. Yanks rematch is destined. Let's show them what our three-headed monster can do in the NLCS. Hamels looked great. Anyone who wanted to trade him to keep Lee, needs to just realize they were wrong. HE is the future of the Phils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back