Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Lee goes game 2. I think he will because that will be 4 days rest.

No way he pitches game 1, which sucks because he totally set them up to win after his game 1 victory in Tampa. So who pitches game 1 for Texas? Wilson?

Just joking around, no need to take it personnel, you 2 definitely couldn't handle the FF threads if your getting upset over a few jokes.
Oh Im not getting upset, I laugh along with all of these, the tone of my text just comes off a little differently i guess. I dont take stuff personally.

I didnt say game 1, I said game 2 lol.

Ya CJ will pitch game 1

I didnt say you said game 1 dont get all crazy on me because you busted your slump! I was just saying he wont pitch game 1 after a complete game last night. punk.

I am thinking Lee will go game 3.

I didnt say you said game 1 dont get all crazy on me because you busted your slump! I was just saying he wont pitch game 1 after a complete game last night. punk.

My bad, thought you quoted me as you thought If I said game 1.

I agree, he wont go game one, they said CJ will last night.

What im thinking

CJ/Lee/lewis/hunter/Lee/CJ

But you could also see this depending on what happens

CJ/Lee/Lewis/CJ/Lee

I hope Lee goes game 2. I think he will because that will be 4 days rest.

You are looking at it wrong. Game 2 would be on 3 days rest.

Look at last years ALCS. CC started game 1 on Friday 10/16, pitched on 3 days rest on Tuesday 10/20. 4 days between starts, 3 days rest.

Lee will go games 3 and 7...maybe 6 if they are down but I doubt it

You are looking at it wrong. Game 2 would be on 3 days rest.

Look at last years ALCS. CC started game 1 on Friday 10/16, pitched on 3 days rest on Tuesday 10/20. 4 days between starts, 3 days rest.

Lee will go games 3 and 7...maybe 6 if they are down but I doubt it

My bad I thought game 2 was on the 17th and not 16th.

My bad I thought game 2 was on the 17th and not 16th.

Game 3 could be a pivotal game. Especially since the Yanks are going to start Burnett game 4. Never know what you will get out of him, he could be dominant, or he could be gone in the 2nd inning. I really thought they would go CC, Pettite, Hughes, CC(3 days rest) AJ, Pettite, CC(3 days rest). That gives you CC 3 times in 7 games, also you don't have to worry about pitching Pettite and Hughes on 3 days. PLUS Hughes in the bullpen for game 6/7 would be a huge asset.

Game 3 could be a pivotal game. Especially since the Yanks are going to start Burnett game 4. Never know what you will get out of him, he could be dominant, or he could be gone in the 2nd inning. I really thought they would go CC, Pettite, Hughes, CC(3 days rest) AJ, Pettite, CC(3 days rest). That gives you CC 3 times in 7 games, also you don't have to worry about pitching Pettite and Hughes on 3 days. PLUS Hughes in the bullpen for game 6/7 would be a huge asset.

I guess its why we watch the games on TV or from the stands instead of manage them lol

Should be a good series!

I guess its why we watch the games on TV or from the stands instead of manage them lol

Should be a short series!

Yanks in 5!

I think Wilson goes toe to toe with Sabathia and same with Lincecum/Halladay. The Phils/Giants is going to come down to bullpens.

I think Wilson goes toe to toe with Sabathia and same with Lincecum/Halladay. The Phils/Giants is going to come down to bullpens.

agreed on the Phillies series. Wilson scared me as a closer in the first round, but I am not sold on Lidge and see no reason to be. I think the Phillies will get all they can handle with SF.

agreed on the Phillies series. Wilson scared me as a closer in the first round, but I am not sold on Lidge and see no reason to be. I think the Phillies will get all they can handle with SF.

Brian Wilson has looked pretty shakey. I still dont like how Bochey went with him for a 6 out save. There is only one guy I trust on those and thats Mo. Either way, nothing would make me happier then seeing the Giants get swept, I just dont think it will happen. That series is a coin toss.

Gas, agreed. Nothing would make me happier this series than a sweep of the Giants, too. Not counting on it, but would be happier than a pig in mud if happened.

Brian Wilson has looked pretty shakey. I still dont like how Bochey went with him for a 6 out save. There is only one guy I trust on those and thats Mo. Either way, nothing would make me happier then seeing the Giants get swept, I just dont think it will happen. That series is a coin toss.

I dont know why but I see the NLCS going a full 7 games.

I dont know why but I see the NLCS going a full 7 games.

Because you want the Phils to be worn down so the Yanks have an easier time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem I see for the Giants is after Lincecum their starting pitching doesn't stack up to the Phillies. I look for Madsen and Romero to be good and Think it will be the Phils in 5.

Game 1 is going to be crucial though.

The problem I see for the Giants is after Lincecum their starting pitching doesn't stack up to the Phillies. I look for Madsen and Romero to be good and Think it will be the Phils in 5.

Game 1 is going to be crucial though.

I like the Giants starting pitching. I really like Sanchez in game 2.

Wow bottom of the first and NY is getting housed. Can Texas hold on???

Rangers up 3-0!! Hamilton hit a 3 run HR, then Vlad almost goes deep in the next at bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was pretty well known this series is going to be big with offense. Not many 1-0 games with these two line-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back