Official Hole In One Thread

Never thought I'd be posting in this thread once let alone twice, but here we are. Hole in one today on my home course, #8 playing 122 yards. Wind was helping slightly so I hit an easy AW - it was right at the hole and landed on the front third of the green. It was tracking perfectly, both my buddies were yelling "Go in!", and it did.

View attachment 9182819
Congrats!

I love it every time this thread pops up to the top.

Never thought I'd be posting in this thread once let alone twice, but here we are. Hole in one today on my home course, #8 playing 122 yards. Wind was helping slightly so I hit an easy AW - it was right at the hole and landed on the front third of the green. It was tracking perfectly, both my buddies were yelling "Go in!", and it did.

View attachment 9182819
Congratulations!!! I'll take a mule 🍸🍻

Congratulations!!! I'll take a mule 🍸🍻
I got off easy - my buddies I golf with don't drink, and there were only 6 other people in the restaurant afterwards. It was 9:30 in the morning, they were all eating breakfast, and nobody ordered a drink. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9182819

Congrats!!!!!

Never thought I'd be posting in this thread once let alone twice, but here we are. Hole in one today on my home course, #8 playing 122 yards. Wind was helping slightly so I hit an easy AW - it was right at the hole and landed on the front third of the green. It was tracking perfectly, both my buddies were yel
Congratulations!⛳

View attachment 9182819

Congrats on the ace.

View attachment 9182819
Congrats on the Ace.

View attachment 9182819
Awesome! Congrats!

View attachment 9182819

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

View attachment 9182819
Congrats on the HIO!

Hit my second HIO today. It's been 22 years since the last one. 6 iron, one hop 20230603_175610.jpgand then rolled in. I was golfing alone, but the young foursome in front of me heard it hit the flag and were gracious enough to sign my card.

Hit my second HIO today. It's been 22 years since the last one. 6 iron, one hop View attachment 9183844and then rolled in. I was golfing alone, but the young foursome in front of me heard it hit the flag and were gracious enough to sign my card.
Congratulations! Too bad you had to take a brand new CS TruTrack out of service, but I'd say it's worth the tradeoff! :ROFLMAO:

Hit my second HIO today. It's been 22 years since the last one. 6 iron, one hop View attachment 9183844and then rolled in. I was golfing alone, but the young foursome in front of me heard it hit the flag and were gracious enough to sign my card.
Congratulations! Good thing the group in front was there.

Congrats! Awesome someone else was there to witness.

View attachment 9182819
Congrats…. Very happy for you.

Congratulations!

Congrats on hole in one.

Back