Official Hole In One Thread

Hole in one in my opening club championship match!

Hole 13 plays downhill, was 185 today. Hit a 7 iron that faded. Asked for the ground hook off the big slope to the right. Rolled and hit the cup and disappeared!

View attachment 9194163
Strong start to your club championship, congrats on the hole in one!

Hole 13 plays downhill, was 185 today. Hit a 7 iron that faded. Asked for the ground hook off the big slope to the right. Rolled and hit the cup and disappeared!

View attachment 9194163
Hell yeah dude congrats!

View attachment 9194163
Nice job! That's freaking awesome!

Love seeing this thread pop back up to the top - congratulations to everyone who's celebrated recently!

I made an Ace today on the 2nd hole from 163 yards. We were a twosome and one of my regular golf buddies had just hit a great shot to inside of 5 feet. The green has a false front and the pin location was about 7 paces from the front edge and the green slopes away and to the left so the landing area to get it near the hole was small. Our ball marks were a foot apart which is crazy and shows how much has to go your way to make a HIO.

It was damn exciting and my first ace at a club where I was a member. I’ve had the monthly $4 hole in one insurance since joining the club so the bar tab for the 150+ drinks were on the house. :) My wife and our two daughters are going to head back over there for dinner. :)

IMG_1001.jpegIMG_1004.jpegIMG_0996.jpegIMG_0994.jpeg

Last edited:
I had my 4th Ace today on the 2nd hole from 163 yards. We were a twosome and one of my regular golf buddies had just hit a great shot to inside of 5 feet. The green has a false front and the pin location was about 7 paces from the front edge and the green slopes away and to the left so the landing area to get it near the hole was small. Our ball marks were a foot apart and if we had landed 2 yards shorter they would have rolled 30+ yards down the slope in front of the green.

It was damn exciting and my first ace at a club where I was a member. I’ve had the monthly $4 hole in one insurance since joining the club so the 150+ drinks were on the house. :) My wife and our two daughters are going to head back over there for dinner. :)

View attachment 9195383View attachment 9195384View attachment 9195385View attachment 9195386
Congratulations!

Hole #2, Rich Valley Golf Club, league play. This was also the closest to the pin hole tonight. My tee shot landed 1 foot short of the hole and 5 inches right, hopped to about 1 foot past the hole, then backspin took over and sucked it into the hole.
View attachment 9192307

View attachment 9194163
I had my 4th Ace today on the 2nd hole from 163 yards. We were a twosome and one of my regular golf buddies had just hit a great shot to inside of 5 feet. The green has a false front and the pin location was about 7 paces from the front edge and the green slopes away and to the left so the landing area to get it near the hole was small. Our ball marks were a foot apart and if we had landed 2 yards shorter they would have rolled 30+ yards down the slope in front of the green.

It was damn exciting and my first ace at a club where I was a member. I’ve had the monthly $4 hole in one insurance since joining the club so the 150+ drinks were on the house. :) My wife and our two daughters are going to head back over there for dinner. :)

View attachment 9195383View attachment 9195384View attachment 9195385View attachment 9195386
Congrats on the aces! Some fine shots, indeed!

First hole in one today.
Never thought I would get it.
139yd left to right wind on front pin.
Nice 8i and one hop in the hole.
I would have thought I would be more excited.
dd4e8e8f4f1663442de0ae318e763e72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First hole in one today.

Congratulations on your first ace!

Hole #2, Rich Valley Golf Club, league play. This was also the closest to the pin hole tonight. My tee shot landed 1 foot short of the hole and 5 inches right, hopped to about 1 foot past the hole, then backspin took over and sucked it into the hole.
View attachment 9192307
Quick little side note on this HIO. Two holes earlier there is a par 4 where the cart path crosses way past the landing area for your tee shot. I crushed my tee shot landing it on the cart path where it crosses and ended up with a partial wedge shot to the green. Unfortunately, it also scuffed the ball up pretty well on one side. So, my HIO ball is now in a case with that side facing the wall.

273ad0fae44d7fd546067ad8fb2193c9.jpeg

My playing group surprise me with trophy. Very honor and blessed to have good people as playing group.

First hole in one today.

you weren’t excited??? i went nuts. just ask @dhartmann34 lol

It took 55 years but it finally happened

Attachments

• IMG_4957.jpeg
    IMG_4957.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4959.jpeg