Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
High of 66 tomorrow with minimal winds (1 to 3 mph). Should be a perfect day for golf.

High of 66 tomorrow with minimal winds (1 to 3 mph). Should be a perfect day for golf.

Good stuff! 77 here tomorrow so definitely playing tomorrow after work.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good stuff! 77 here tomorrow so definitely playing tomorrow after work.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Jacqui and I will probably try to get to the course around noon or 1PM and try to be done around 3 or 4. If we meet up with others it might take a little longer.

A fair amount of the snow melted today. Should be clear by the end of this week or the beginning of next. Hopefully we'll get a few more weeks of golfable weather before winter really comes.

Pretty windy today, made iron shots more difficult than normal.

windy and cool... high 50s low 60s

We're supposed to get and inch and a half of rain thru 3 AM. And then a half inch of snow before 7 AM.

We're supposed to get and inch and a half of rain thru 3 AM. And then a half inch of snow before 7 AM.

Yuk! Cold, wet and windy here. Calling for a slushy mix, but nothing yet here. 50's and 60's later in the week, but may be treking to SE Kansas to see some family.

I don't think it will stick or stay. It's supposed to be above freezing all night and is supposed to get up to 50 tomorrow.

68* and sunny here today, would have been PERFECT to skip work and play a round

hoping to play fri and sat, 55* and 62* respectively

82* Sunny, and no clouds in sight!

82* Sunny, and no clouds in sight!

It has been a perfect day hasn't it! Days like this make June through August easier to tolerate.

--
tapatalk

It has been a perfect day hasn't it! Days like this make June through August easier to tolerate.

--
tapatalk

Yes sir! I agree with that. Been killing me to sit in the office, but worth it to hit the range and practice green here in a few minutes.

Yes sir! I agree with that. Been killing me to sit in the office, but worth it to hit the range and practice green here in a few minutes.

Hit em well, the cleveland black says hello BTW.

--
tapatalk

absolutely perfect for golf today but i had too much to do to go out and play

absolutely perfect for golf today but i had too much to do to go out and play

Cold and windy here, so I may need to come visit there....:D

COLD here this AM. Still only 24* out, so went out and brought my clubs in from the truck. It should reach 52*, but guessing that may be well after lunch, so the clubs are warming up in case I get the chance this afternoon.

Heading out to the course as soon as they finish changing the oil in my car. Already in the low 60s here.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

30 something degrees here this morning only getting to upper 50's. Guess I have to wear pants today and long sleeves when I head out for 9 later. :angry:

30 something degrees here this morning only getting to upper 50's. Guess I have to wear pants today and long sleeves when I head out for 9 later. :angry:
75* and Sunny over this way...

10 Degrees C and pissing down!

No snow here after all. It rained all night and is cold and windy right now.

40s and rain. No golf for me. My wife is working in San Juan, PR today. 85 and beautiful. I can't wait to go in April!!!

It's supposed to get up to 59* tomorrow with light winds. I think I will go play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back