Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a rant thread, and a weather thread. Im not sure why this is in its own thread.

that these are the times when I wished I was located somewhere southern.

Nothing but a wet cold rainy sideways day here in Ohio.

Oh well,,,,bring on the snow for the holidays!!!

probably because I didn't think to look for one!!! That would be my guess. Feel free to move or delete

This thread is example A why it is important to use the search tool before starting any thread.

Wow, little bit hard on a guy that only has 244 posts...............

BTW, Dallas, TX high this weekend is mid 70's and sunny! :banana:

Hey Brock....Its just Ohio, everywhere else is nice! hehe

Yeah guys, a little harsh. Give him a break, we have all made threads that we shouldn't have.

Been mid 60s here for a while, and will be for a while.

It's no biggie. I'm no novice on forums and probably should have done a search. I was more referring to a state of mind than the actual weather but it could have gone in the rant thread.

I'm more of a reader than poster some times. If I don't feel I don't have anything to add because it's stated numerous times all ready, I won't make a post just to up my count. Some day, many years from now I will qualify for the Morgan Cup.

No worries, Brock. We have moderators that can move if needed.

Keep posting away man ;) The more people talking the better the site is in my book.

I feel for you golf wise Brock, since moving down to Mexico, I have been loving the golf weather. But I tell ya, I sure do miss the snow during the holidays...

That's what I love about living in Houston. Most days are playable, but this long drought has taken its toll on many courses in the area. Many trees are being cut down due to the dry conditions and the greens and fairways are also suffering on many courses.

I feel for you golf wise Brock, since moving down to Mexico, I have been loving the golf weather. But I tell ya, I sure do miss the snow during the holidays...

I was in panama during Christmas one year while I was in the military. First time I had experienced that kind of weather during the holiday season. I have to say I felt out of sorts and it just didn't feel like Christmas. I think I could get use to it though. I could just become a snowbird and fly south after Christmas and come back in the spring

I was in panama during Christmas one year while I was in the military. First time I had experienced that kind of weather during the holiday season. I have to say I felt out of sorts and it just didn't feel like Christmas. I think I could get use to it though. I could just become a snowbird and fly south after Christmas and come back in the spring

I am hitting 64 in December and have been fortunate enough to have been home for all of them, only once in all of my days have I seen snow on the ground at Christmas, it was weird for me. :D

I am hitting 64 in December and have been fortunate enough to have been home for all of them, only once in all of my days have I seen snow on the ground at Christmas, it was weird for me. :D

Wow, that surprises me, I thought it would snow more there. Snow is great on Christmas.

Moved to the weather thread.

We can play golf almost year 'round here in central Florida, however there are times in August that I wish I were up north. Guess you can't have it both ways.....unless you're a snowbird.

60 today kinda ugly.

playing Fri should be a nice 48* and maybe sunday afternoon which will be 62*

61, sunny, north winds 15-20. May try to sneak in a quick 9 before dark but will be very close.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Beautiful day today for a round; Was 65 and sunny. Cold and rain tomorrow but more sun on Friday to look forward too!!!

It was actually really nice today- too bad my course is closed for the year :angry:

Cool 22* here this AM with wind chills 18*, however it should make its way to 52* today and 60* Friday & Saturday. Guess where I'll be?

It was actually really nice today- too bad my course is closed for the year :angry:

Many of our's are closed as well, that sucks. We can still play them if we walk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back