Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cold and rainy--season may be over
phatphingers like tapppytalk

Last edited:
Yesterday's round was low 50's and started to lightly rain by the 15th hole. Very windy as well... season is winding down here.

High of about 50 tomorrow. And windy.

Nice out and sunny with some slight winds today. Mid to high 60s. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain...

2 more days of rain, but should be decent this weekend for 2-3 rounds, allthough I'll be up north saturday for my round, high of 43

sunny and windy with temps in the 60s
it was really really windy with swirling gusts in the 20-30mph range

Was planning to get out this afternoon but 44* and rain have prevented that from happening.

Upper 40's and windy here as well, but they are saying 65 by Saturday, woohooo!

Today was 80 with winds up to 15 or 20 that would stop/start on a moments notice. Nasty weather moving in overnight....time to start cooling off around here.

Tappin' from my iPad!

was cold and rained all today so no golf... tomorrow high is 45 with forecast of an 1.5" of snow tomorrow night. Not looking good for playing this week....

There's a note posted in one of the locker rooms at a club I used to work at that reads: "if it's forcast for rain, go out right now and burn some dry leaves" Just hoping it stays dry for the Va golf outing this Saturday, It's illegal to burn leaves around here.

There's a note posted in one of the locker rooms at a club I used to work at that reads: "if it's forcast for rain, go out right now and burn some dry leaves" Just hoping it stays dry for the Va golf outing this Saturday, It's illegal to burn leaves around here.

I just checked and it said rain/snow showers. That's a little ridiculous for the end of October.

Ugh! I hope I don't have to call Pendleton GC with that news so we'll "wait and see". Isthat forecast for Northern Va or the entire Piedmont extending down thru Caroline county? It's gonna be hit and miss here in Richmond. Gap

Ugh! I hope I don't have to call Pendleton GC with that news so we'll "wait and see". Isthat forecast for Northern Va or the entire Piedmont extending down thru Caroline county? It's gonna be hit and miss here in Richmond. Gap

That was the forecast for Colonial Beach, about 35 miles east. I'm sure we will just get some off and on showers. It's going to be a little chilly though, 49*.

After leaving the lovely weather of MB... it's a balmy 46* and rain. Apparently come Friday there's a chance of snow.

Alex

No snow forecast here yet and very few geese flying through. Plus were not seeing many woolly worms yet, so all the signs point to warm weather all winter this year. :confused2:

Finished up this afternoon at 4pm and it was 82F and no wind and clear. Even for here in MS this time of year it's pretty hot. Could use a little cooler weather.

80s today... 50s tomorrow
that is some fall right there

rain today...shocker

Sunday is gonna be nice for us Mikey.

yes but my round tomorrow will be soggy lol

at least I have something to blame it on if I play bad, usually I blame it on the clubs

yes but my round tomorrow will be soggy lol

at least I have something to blame it on if I play bad, usually I blame it on the clubs
I'd blame it on Rob :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back