Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's brutal. Sounds like it's playing at least 600 yds. That's 250 yds of wind! Insane!

It was like that all day man. The drive felt great, barely got into the fairway, 4 wood wasn't great but it was decent. The 5 iron was annihilated though, pretty depressing to chip on in 4, but I nailed the putt for bogey. I gave up a few holes later the wind moved a 58* wedge shot 30 yds left.

Calling for more of the same tomorrow, yay :(

--
tapatalk

It was like that all day man. The drive felt great, barely got into the fairway, 4 wood wasn't great but it was decent. The 5 iron was annihilated though, pretty depressing to chip on in 4, but I nailed the putt for bogey. I gave up a few holes later the wind moved a 58* wedge shot 30 yds left.

Calling for more of the same tomorrow, yay :(

--
tapatalk

At least the course is still in playable condition!

Mid 80's low humidity but my god at the wind. Gust to 35, my drives need to be registered with the FAA. Just finished a 350 yd par 4, driver 4 wood 5 iron to the front edge.

--
tapatalk
Sounds like our day today. Super windy.

At least the course is still in playable condition!

That's something I love about this time of year down here, courses are in phenomenal shape right now.

Sounds like our day today. Super windy.

Sorry, wind blows doesn't it? Congrats on the recent low score too!

--
tapatalk

it was too perfect today... so perfect that it brought all the jerks to the course lol

Rained all day here in Orlando, more if the same tomorrow

Kongfrontation

perfect weekend and a almost perfect week on the hoizon (except thursday)

Poured all day yesterday and today we will have overcast with a high of 79 but should not have any rain or wind to speak of. Playing in a charity scramble today - should be a good time!

It was raining earlier. We're going to go play later and hope that it's not cart path only.

cloudy low 70s slight breeze and really crowded
tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and the next few days after
my days off... go figure

Sunny and 70s today. Perfect weather.

74 and sunny yesterday but the forecast is getting quickly colder. I'm a fair weather golfer who only gets in a round a week and I can feel the season winding down since it will be around 50 when I next play. Very sad.

looks really cloudy out but as of right now its not raining... teeing off in an hour

Did we get that much rain smalls?
No, but it was pretty messy. Painted Hills had a tournament that day and we ended up just helping with carts. By the time we were done, there wasn't enough time to play 18 and there were tee times going out so we just came home.

supposed to get some rain today, then small 30% chance tomorrow and then mid to upper 60's this weekend for the ohio outing!

Going out for some wind practice today. 18 mph winds with 27 mph gusts. Not quite as bad as the other day.

Was going to play today, but got up to rain and wind.....ugh..

Have an 11:40 am tee time tomorrow at Desert Canyon. A 3 hour drive from home. I hope the weather is better there!

Bad weather here lately. Haven't been able to play.

Windy. That is all

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

It was meh today. Supposed to be better tomorrow. Excited to finally get a good round in.

89 and sunny today. More of the same tomorrow. High of low 70's mid week....I ain't complaining.

Tappin' from my iPad!

89 and sunny today. More of the same tomorrow. High of low 70's mid week....I ain't complaining.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Darn you down there in Texas. I am the MOST jelly. I think I'll get to go down to Florida in March and maybe in December so that should be some nice weather. :D

Played in like 30-40 mph winds today. It was interesting lol

tapatalk addict....

supposed to be in the 80s today and tomorrow is supposed to pour so im gonna get my golf on today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back