Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but sun on the forecast for the next five days, I love it.

The rain finally stopped! It is gorgeous out today! So happy!

Perfect weather here for the rest of the week: temps in the 70s and sunny. Too bad I can only get out tonight and maybe tomorrow night, for 9.

Perfect weather here for the rest of the week: temps in the 70s and sunny. Too bad I can only get out tonight and maybe tomorrow night, for 9.

no doubt, weather has been awesome!

a bit windy but it was the perfect temp and it was sunny

It was nice today. A little windy but 80* and sunny.

Gona be nice Friday. Hopefully 85 is in my future

tapatalk addict....

Very nice weather here recently. In the 70s and sunny. It's supposed to stay like this for at least a little while longer, so I'm happy.

It's supposed to be about 82* with 20 mph sustained winds and 30 mph gusts on Friday. Could play major havoc with the golf game.

Fall has fallen around here. I think it is time to start looking for some new rain gear this year. If this fall and winter are anything like last year I want to stay just a little bit dryer then before.

Fall has fallen around here. I think it is time to start looking for some new rain gear this year. If this fall and winter are anything like last year I want to stay just a little bit dryer then before.
Oh yes. Lots and lots of leaves around. Makes finding the ball an adventure.

Beautiful day here today but pretty windy. Suppose to be sunny the rest of the week, but down to mid-20's tonight. Fall is here...

Oh yes. Lots and lots of leaves around. Makes finding the ball an adventure.

It makes you put those yellow and orange balls back in your bag pretty quick. All for bright white this time of year.

perfect today... windy cool low 70s and sunny

Perfect weather for today's round; mid-60's and sunny.

Having terrific weather this time of year for Northern MN. 78* with sunshine. A bit windy but for this time of year I am not complaining.

awesome weather here too, 82* today and tomorrow

Leaf rule? Is this for hillbillies? I've never heard of it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Today is mid 80's but winds are about 20 MPH. Played 27 by 1PM and it was just starting to get sunny and warmer when I finished.

Mid 80's low humidity but my god at the wind. Gust to 35, my drives need to be registered with the FAA. Just finished a 350 yd par 4, driver 4 wood 5 iron to the front edge.

--
tapatalk

sunny and low 70s tomorrow. Should be a great round.

Supposed to be really nice out in Northern NJ this weekend. Good thing because I'm planning 45 holes and 3 two+ hour range sessions. Plus a bunch of short game practice.

Mid 80's low humidity but my god at the wind. Gust to 35, my drives need to be registered with the FAA. Just finished a 350 yd par 4, driver 4 wood 5 iron to the front edge.

--
tapatalk

That's brutal. Sounds like it's playing at least 600 yds. That's 250 yds of wind! Insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back