Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. Let me know if you get a date in mind as far in advance as possible so I can make arrangements. We'll get together soon!

Sounds good

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Hawk! I'm pondering a Seemore trip

Man, so am I. That is my kind of trip right there.

Are you pondering the putters in general as well?

Heck yeah I am. It will be the only non Titleist club in my bag eventually. I swear I watched Seemore staffers making clutch putts all MC weekend. I already have a Seemore but when I make a switch I have to put a new club in the bag.

What are you thinking? I vote mFGP2.

Heck yeah I am. It will be the only non Titleist club in my bag eventually. I swear I watched Seemore staffers making clutch putts all MC weekend. I already have a Seemore but when I make a switch I have to put a new club in the bag.
T-Frame. You know you want to.

I'm thinking M8. I don't know why but I just am. It's talking to me

Smith, I think so. Little bit of a wrench thrown in because the wife is going up to LI to see Depeche Mode that weekend. May have to bring the Jr's.

War, no

So...I went to PGA SS tonight and they had no LH SeeMore's...booooo but.....I did spend a half hour rolling and mFGP2. I was curious of the feel of the face on the mFGP series. I am 100% buying an mFGP. Now just have to wait for them to back in stock at SeeMore.

So...I went to PGA SS tonight and they had no LH SeeMore's...booooo but.....I did spend a half hour rolling and mFGP2. I was curious of the feel of the face on the mFGP series. I am 100% buying an mFGP. Now just have to wait for them to back in stock at SeeMore.
Wait you have a PGA SS that close?!? Dude you can expect company lol

Why?

Why not roll that Sb2?

I'm thinking M8. I don't know why but I just am. It's talking to me

Smith, I think so. Little bit of a wrench thrown in because the wife is going up to LI to see Depeche Mode that weekend. May have to bring the Jr's.

War, no

I had one of those. It was ok. Prefer the FGP's by a pretty good margin. Super super soft though.

Nice Dev. The 2 will probably feel a little more solid. I am growing to love that mFGP feel though.

Didn't you just buy 1 or 2, including a counterbalanced one?

I like it soft. Like my arms

Interesting...

I'm a believer in that shape. I know it's a little funky looking, but it's the putter that I consistently make the most with.

It's very funky looking. Is it wrong to admit that the main reason I will be going back to Seemore is the groovy headcover? Castor had one and I loved it

It's very funky looking. Is it wrong to admit that the main reason I will be going back to Seemore is the groovy headcover? Castor had one and I loved it

It took me a couple weeks to adjust to the look, but the RST was there to help me out with believing I was square. Not the sexiest, but the bestiest for me.

I had one of those, soft is a good description.

I bet you have haha. I can imagine it's a soft one.

Didn't you just buy 1 or 2, including a counterbalanced one?

I bought a SB2c counterbalanced and an M2 that will be delivered from SeeMore where the counterbalanced it for me. I like having options and love supporting a company that loves its customers.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I bet you have haha. I can imagine it's a soft one.

Hi, I'm Rob and I have a putter problem.

Little different sound than the aluminum insert I love oh so much, I liked it though.

My ponder is putter grips, super stoke 17" or feel tec 18" on my newest addition?

Man, I don't like those FeelTecs. I vote SS.

Man, I don't like those FeelTecs. I vote SS.
That's what will be going on mine when it returns to me, I do believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back