Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what will be going on mine when it returns to me, I do believe.

MudFlap sent me a sweet 1.0 the other day. I can't wait to try it out now that the reverse taper is gone.

Man, I don't like those FeelTecs. I vote SS.

Weird, I am the opposite. Me and SS do not get along. I really like the Feeltec's. I hear they wear down pretty quickly but until then, I am really happy with them.

MudFlap sent me a sweet 1.0 the other day. I can't wait to try it out now that the reverse taper is gone.
I miss the reverse taper.

What do you have against the FeelTecs Hawk?

In reality, I'm all about the Winn midsize. I'm trying to broaden my horizons. Plus, Jman secretly hates the fact that I am a Winn putter grip homer!

That's what I'm leaning towards, I've become a ss homer on my others.

In reality, I'm all about the Winn midsize. I'm trying to broaden my horizons. Plus, Jman secretly hates the fact that I am a Winn putter grip homer!

No secret. I LOATHE it.

Jesus, Dev! I have beer everywhere now.

The Winn AVS grips are my wife's favorite too Hawkster.

I'm ok with you too haha. We'll see how the new SS goes. I have a feeling I'll like it better than the old ones.

RTX vs Scor showdown this Sunday for me.

Any expectations? Pre-concieved notions going in?
I enjoy them both, as I gamed the Scors prior to getting the 588s for the MC.

Scors treated me better on full shots, 588s had better feel on the "touch" type shots.

I enjoy them both, as I gamed the Scors prior to getting the 588s for the MC.

Scors treated me better on full shots, 588s had better feel on the "touch" type shots.

Cool, looking forward to where your headed

It's very funky looking. Is it wrong to admit that the main reason I will be going back to Seemore is the groovy headcover? Castor had one and I loved it

If only we had decided to keep Howzat's Seemore MC headcover that he kept dropping all over Caledonia...

We need to get together.

1) We haven't teed it up in over a month.
2) I need to use your puller.
3) I want to talk lessons with you and compare notes.

That's why I mentioned a Road trip earlier with bhilln up to see you tomorrow. You guys can talk lessons and take notes and I'll just stand back and watch the pros.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Best bet I think would work for me is us meeting up for a round on a Sunday morning. With my two kids, I'm sort of limited on times that I can get out. I've been wanting to hit Fyre Lake again. We could get there early enough to spend a while on the range and then go play? Maybe next weekend?

Sorry, been out of the loop tonight... has been one of those weeks.

I'm busy tomorrow afternoon / evening but can do Sunday morning... this weekend or the next. I need to get back to Fyre and get some revenge one of these day's. There is a tournament all weekend at Weaver, so no playing there and will have to go somewhere else to play anyways.

A smaller driver head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back