Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voodoo donuts are in Portland Oregon and offer donuts with bacon, fruit loops and my favorite, the orange creamsicle. So good, there's always a line to get in.

WTC just happened?

Voodoo donuts were discussed a few pages back.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Ah ok...my bad. :bulgy-eyes:

Not really sure. Big lol. The fatso I guess?

You should try the Winn jumbo lite. Awesome.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Flak Jackets with G30 lenses

I am seriously pondering these as well. If anyone has a review of these that would be great!

Why to the FST Hi-Rev shafts only come in Reg, and x-flex, and they can only be butt trimmed? I guess I'm gonna get the x-flex.

I saw this as well. Pretty weird. I'm going to see if any other websites offer them in stiff.

Here you go. Value will PM this, but they don't have Stiff. I ordered 4 through here in S though, and 2 in R from Value last week. All here.

http://www.diamondtour.com/golf-components/club-shafts/diamond-tour-golf/fst-hi-rev-wedge-shaft.html

They are awesome like Jman said. But I think I like them in R better.

Last edited:

I am seriously pondering these as well. If anyone has a review of these that would be great!

These are what Ive been wearing for the last two years or so. Love them. The lenses dont cause any green reading issues, theyre dark enough in the sun but not too dark when it gets overcast. Just a great lens. Frames are Oakley so theyre durable too.

What are your concerns with the Sambas? I just got a pair and can try to look into any concerns you have if you'd like. They look really good though. I got the blue ones.

Sorry Dam, just caught up. Is the bit at the toe and the laces suede-like material? My main concern is that I play in some muddy/wet conditions for a lot of the year.

Sorry Dam, just caught up. Is the bit at the toe and the laces suede-like material? My main concern is that I play in some muddy/wet conditions for a lot of the year.

I went with a pair of Puma Romas for this reason, but after looking at the Sambas some more, I think I may go ahead and pick up a pair of the blue ones. I love the Romas, but Sambas are Sambas.

Hmmm, I don't have them on hand, but I'll try to let you know Friday night or Saturday.

Im still pondering the #7 Metal X for FrankA. I hope he OEM's it today.

These are what Ive been wearing for the last two years or so. Love them. The lenses dont cause any green reading issues, theyre dark enough in the sun but not too dark when it gets overcast. Just a great lens. Frames are Oakley so theyre durable too.

The frames are damn near bullet proof. I've put mine through the ringer and they are still going strong. They are comfy too with the rubber on the ear piece. I keep saying I'm going to buy those lenses, but you know how I roll.

I'm channeling OEM Kevin today. Likely have one before noon.

Tapatalk

The frames are damn near bullet proof. I've put mine through the ringer and they are still going strong. They are comfy too with the rubber on the ear piece. I keep saying I'm going to buy those lenses, but you know how I roll.

You can probably snag the G30 lens on the bay for a good price.

Tapatalk

Make it happen Frank.

I like the Lamkin grip on it. May leave it stock for a while.

Tapatalk

I have the same pair, have had them for a couple years. About time to replace them though, on their last leg.

Tapatalk
Excellent, Frank. I will need some pictures, please.

I'll give it a week.

Tapatalk
We are going to need to put a Winn JumboLite Pistol Grip on that #7, Frank. You will thank me later.

If they still have the preowned one at GG I'll slap a midsize Winn on there.

Tapatalk

The Nome comes with a a mid size Winn on it so I left it alone. May end up putting the Winn Jumbo on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back