Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have freakishly long arms?

Fairly so. I don't slouch at all in my stance either, usually when I tell people I play 33" they picture Jack's stance lol

I'm 6'2" and play a 35.5" - I wear a 35" sleeve in dress shirts, so my arms are long but not rocketballz long.

I'm 6'2" and play a 35.5" - I wear a 35" sleeve in dress shirts, so my arms are long but not rocketballz long.

Oh you KNOW you got repped for that. LOL

Thanks to SeeMoreGuy, I'm now pondering a Big FGP. Ugh, this will never end.

Edit: Sad face for me. Not available for lefties....WTC??????

Right now, I'm pondering the RBZ driver, My R9 has not let me down but i'm feeling it's time to switch up, Thoughts??

I'm pondering FST Hi-Rev shafts for my wedges. I loved the KBS hi-Rev shafts when I played them, and I have a feeling I would like these as well. For the price you can't really go wrong can you if you don't end up liking them.

I'm pondering FST Hi-Rev shafts for my wedges. I loved the KBS hi-Rev shafts when I played them, and I have a feeling I would like these as well. For the price you can't really go wrong can you if you don't end up liking them.

CB, seriously, the FST Hi-Revs are VEEEERY nice. Played them for a very long time, feel just like the KBS's to me. (because they basically are)

Wow, just went on valuegolf - $11 per shaft? I'd love to put those in my wilson wedges once they all get here.

CB, seriously, the FST Hi-Revs are VEEEERY nice. Played them for a very long time, feel just like the KBS's to me. (because they basically are)
Thats what I'm thinking buddy! I might have to pick a few up tomorrow and see how I like them.

Wow, just went on valuegolf - $11 per shaft? I'd love to put those in my wilson wedges once they all get here.
Yep, thats the price about everywhere. I'm going to grap a few tomorrow and install them in some wedge heads that I have just to see how I like them.

Yep, thats the price about everywhere. I'm going to grap a few tomorrow and install them in some wedge heads that I have just to see how I like them.

Would love to hear your feedback, Breezy. I may just pick some up myself.

Holy cow I hope I win the driver head I'm watching on the bay right now. It's obscenely cheap.

Do it! I'm definitely a fan.
You are very encouraging about my component buys and I like that.
Would love to hear your feedback, Breezy. I may just pick some up myself.
Well I think you should JN, if they are as simlar to the KBS Hi-Rev as I think they are, and as Jman thinks they are, then they are awesome.

SuperTri. It's an epic deal if it holds up. But I doubt it will. Still have like 4 days to go.

If you are already spinning your current driver head like a top, the Supertri is not going to fix that, even with a lower-spin shaft.

If you are already spinning your current driver head like a top, the Supertri is not going to fix that, even with a lower-spin shaft.

It's too good of a deal not to take if it's still there. I think mostly the reason I'm getting so much spin with my driver now is the shaft. The head I'm looking at is lower lofted. I'll see if I can make it work. If not, I'll probably sell it for a profit. Lol.

It's too good of a deal not to take if it's still there. I think mostly the reason I'm getting so much spin with my driver now is the shaft. The head I'm looking at is lower lofted. I'll see if I can make it work. If not, I'll probably sell it for a profit. Lol.

Loft on the driver head and the weighting of the head does more in terms of launch and spin than the shaft, IMHO. But do what you will.

Why to the FST Hi-Rev shafts only come in Reg, and x-flex, and they can only be butt trimmed? I guess I'm gonna get the x-flex.

Why to the FST Hi-Rev shafts only come in Reg, and x-flex, and they can only be butt trimmed? I guess I'm gonna get the x-flex.

I saw this as well. Pretty weird. I'm going to see if any other websites offer them in stiff.

I saw this as well. Pretty weird. I'm going to see if any other websites offer them in stiff.
I just checked a catalog and I can get them in stiff flex. Thats ok all is now well with the world.

I just checked a catalog and I can get them in stiff flex. Thats ok all is now well with the world.

What catalog? I couldn't find them online in stiff...weird.

No, but what size/model? I'll ask around (seriously). I game the Super Stroke Slim and really enjoy it.

I was just at Golf Galaxy tonight and someone had traded in a Taylor Made Ghost Corza putter with this grip on it. I fell in love immediately! I was so comfortable over the putts and was sinking everything. Granted it was indoors but for me, putting is all about feel and comfort anyways. I loved how fat the grip the was and how much it took my wrists out of play.

Wtc is a Voodoo donut?

Voodoo donuts are in Portland Oregon and offer donuts with bacon, fruit loops and my favorite, the orange creamsicle. So good, there's always a line to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back