Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nome is weighted better and sets up better to the ball for my eye. My lines are way better as well. The straight is great. The slight wasnt bad either.

Tapatalk

The only thing I want is Cleveland 588 wedges. Just dont have the money right now.

Pondering a set of CFS pulls, hard. Not for this moment mind you, but in a month or two to see the hubub. I'm intrigued but my mountain man long lost cousin and the ultimate OEM'er have me curious as hell.

PS Kmac, my putter would kick my ass if I came home with that grip. Hehehehe

That said, I ADORE the SuperStroke Ultra-Slim.

PM sent

Were Ping Nomers Frank, do the needful.

hahahaha I still think your putter would be upset.

I've been pondering some j40 wedges, but am disappointed that they don't have a 50* option.. Love the 50/54/58 setup.

Exact setup I am requesting for the MC, but having to get that 52 bent to 50.

Nice! Will bending it 2 degrees change the offset? Are you getting the black or the chrome? I really love the look of the black, but I tried and really didn't care for rusting wedges.. Found myself washing them and removing the rust constantly haha

Nice! Will bending it 2 degrees change the offset? Are you getting the black or the chrome? I really love the look of the black, but I tried and really didn't care for rusting wedges.. Found myself washing them and removing the rust constantly haha

No. It will adjust the bounce though.

Cant you get the J40's with a GW? Or no? Or you just prefer having it in a wedge?

Going black for now I think. Have come to like the rusted look.

Cant you get the J40's with a GW? Or no? Or you just prefer having it in a wedge?

Nope - just through PW and then it goes into the standard wedge in * options.

same here. Bending the 52 to a 50, then going 54, 58

I dont think I have ever seen a GW for the DPCs.

Ponder over

Tapatalk

Going black for now I think. Have come to like the rusted look.

same here. Bending the 52 to a 50, then going 54, 58

Are you guys getting the dual pockets or the cavity backs? Interesting that the DPCs are 46* in the PW and CBs are 47* in the PW.

Are you guys getting the dual pockets or the cavity backs? Interesting that the DPCs are 46* in the PW and CBs are 47* in the PW.

I am going with the DPC

Yes. Nome. Awful head cover. Already blew them up on twitter.

Tapatalk

DPC's for me. I like the 46* PW flowing into the 50,54,58. If I was going CB's w/ 47* PW would likely go 51,55,59.

Yes. Nome. Awful head cover. Already blew them up on twitter.

Tapatalk

Is it actually the Sydney cover like they gave me? Doesnt fit and you can see the spot for the Sydneys fangs?

Is it actually the Sydney cover like they gave me? Doesnt fit and you can see the spot for the Sydneys fangs?

I know, this is BS. I asked the associate and he said he called and asked ping about it and it is indeed the headcover. Send @pingtour a tweet like I did. They always reply.

Tapatalk

While I was at my home course yesterday, I watched one of the pros unbox a set of custom set of G20s, 13 clubs. WOW! I hit I3+s and while I was thinking I'm going wear them smooth, I just found my next irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back