Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few mistakes by GA but they keep coming back. 2 pt conversion ties it; great game!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

The problem with Georgia and I have been a huge fan for years. My step son graduated from Georgia. A good AAAA high school team could run against the Dawg's defense. It is so far from the old days when Eric Russell was defensive coach!!!!

The defense has been poor since Van Gorder left

From a fan perspective that does not really care much who wins, I like big plays and high scoring - entertaining! 4th downs are entertaining too when punts are not involved. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

From a fan perspective that does not really care much who wins, I like big plays and high scoring - entertaining! 4th downs are entertaining too when punts are not involved. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hence why the ratings on the Packers game was so high. Love high scoring games.

Garret Gilbert is such garbage. Put Case McCoy in. I cant stand this passing game

Crowell is for real, he is a great running back. #1 rated running back recruit last year, so glad we will get to watch him for a few years.

I knew that South Carolina would find some way to screw this up, can't handle success at all.

I knew that South Carolina would find some way to screw this up, can't handle success at all.

We have been trying to give it to them, we'll just have to see.

Georgia's defense will not hold!

We have been trying to give it to them, we'll just have to see.

Speaking of trying to give it to them, pass interference on that 3rd down right there.

Crowell is for real, he is a great running back. #1 rated running back recruit last year, so glad we will get to watch him for a few years.

Boises defense has a few words for you :D I kid.

Marcus Lattimore is a beast!

Boises defense has a few words for you :D I kid.

He did not even start Tc1, all reports are that he is everything you could want in a running back, but still needs to learn the blocking assignments to become the full time RB.

I played defensive back (linebacker) in high school. It does not take a rocket scientist to see where the dawgs have put their number one priority in their high school picks and it was not on the Defensive side of the ball.. Sad but I have always thought you win championships with great defenses...

Marcus Lattimore is a beast!

Has been since he walked onto S Carolina campus, I saw him play on TV while in HS and he would have played for most colleges then.

Yeah....that just happened...

And Lattimore in my opinion is the next Adrian Peterson I love the kid.

That's what you call "giving them the game"

Watch for the onside kick again, I hope we can stay onsides.

Game is getting sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

kick it deep.

Yeah....that just happened...

And Lattimore in my opinion is the next Adrian Peterson I love the kid.
So do I. I watched him a lot last year. He is going to be a great NFL back.

0-2

That seat is starting to heat up...

0-2

That seat is starting to heat up...

If Geogia loses to Florida & Ga Tech this year the seat will be HAWT! He is a great guy and good football coach but the tide is rolling against him for the alumni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back