Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I am super excited too. After checking into flights I think I may shoot for a Wednesday PM arrival so I can get some golf in Thursday. When we get closer to go time, I would love to set up some rounds with any other THP'ers who plan on playing Thursday!

Looking forward to this also. I feel like I can't miss another THP event, every single one has been a blast!

I feel the same way mward. We're already getting a glimpse of some new equipment and I know I most likely wont hit many of them till May. Wish we could move this up to like two weeks after the PGA Show. Last year was amazing and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year!

That's a bargain! Hope I can convince the wife that Orlando would be a great place to go in May.

You newbies need to jump on this like a rabbit on a carrot :blob:

I wanna have wisdom like u when I grow up OG!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Words of wisdom from Ole Gray!!

Those are words alright, not sure if the wisdom is there behind them...LOL

I am very excited to be going to this event and getting to see so many old friends and meet new ones. I look forward to playing these great courses as well.

Can't wait to hear One-T start the ribbing during the contests again. Lesson learned here - just pay for 3 chances at all contests ;)

Glad you are making it back down Perry!

What's this pay for three at all contests? Are you talking about the wheel during the banquet? I've seen the wheel take it's prisoners, so I'm thinking that is it?

What's this pay for three at all contests? Are you talking about the wheel during the banquet? I've seen the wheel take it's prisoners, so I'm thinking that is it?

I believe Perry was referring to the contests that go on at demo day.

Oh, more information that eludes me. I will learn soon enough I imagine come the outing.

Now who knows if they change it up at this outing. Surprises abound!

It's like poker...throw your money in. Someone will tell you if you win

Oh, more information that eludes me. I will learn soon enough I imagine come the outing.

I dont want you or others to be in the dark so I will explain. In past years at the outing, there have been a few contests at demo day for some great prizes. Last year was a shortest drive ( using driver hit to a spot 50-70 yards out and closest to it won a driver) , longest putt (closest to the hole on a 100 or so foot putt wins a new putter), and there was also a chipping contest (closest to the pin from 100 yards out). Each contest everyone is entitled to one shot at the prize. If wanted you can go for 3 shots for $5 for each of the contests. You do not have to have the money right there, GG allows for some reasonable credit terms with attendees.

The wheel of destiny at the dinner is something totally different. That is where tickets are purchased ahead of time and then called out after dinner for one of several awesome prizes. Depending on the wheel, you can either get the prize or go back to your seat with nothing.

Both are a tremendous amount of fun.

glad to see people still jumping on board for this awesome event!

I got my confirmation in yesterday. I can't wait to see everyone again in May!

Great news Goins! We're going to have a blast!

I was like most I thought, and jumped at the onset thinking there wouldn't be any spots open after the first few days. I am seriously surprised that there are even openings for those that are not a part of the ultimate participation club. Thanks G for helping me understand an outing of this caliber unknown to me. IOWA was one thing, I imagine this to be mind blowing...maybe to a literal aspect:drinks:

Back