Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Y'all enjoy this one. I am working with ZERO chance of anything else. I am not complaining about the work, I am grateful for that. I am disappointed that I won't be able to follow up Atlanta with this event.

Hope my email was one of the first 50!!! I am stoked for this event.

Got my email in, fingers crossed I got there in time! Didn't manage to get up in the middle of the night to do it, doh!

Hope my email was one of the first 50!!! I am stoked for this event.
Knowing you cookie, I have no doubt that you were one of the first 5. You cover your bases very well my friend.

Got my email in, fingers crossed I got there in time! Didn't manage to get up in the middle of the night to do it, doh!
Judging by the post in the sign up thread you made it quite easily, I certainly look forward to meeting you buddy.

I was a relative newbie when I attended last year and was a little reticent to sign up at first. But man, was I glad I did.

Buckjob speaks the truth. I average 5 or 6 golf trips a year and nothing, I mean NOTHING, compares to this. It is truly the Ultimate Golf Weekend. And JB promises this will be the best one yet! I'm a believer.

P.S. I just sent off my email to GG to reserve a spot at Reunion and now I'm so jacked up I can't go to bed!
I was a newbie to the outing last year too buddy, I agree that it is truyl the Ultimate Golf Weekend. I am glad you made it too, enjoy playing golf with you and the meatballs were awesome.

Confirmed with Reunion and paid my deposit. I'm locked in!

I wish I could commit to this event. It sounds fantastic. TOAD was telling me all about it during the recent Atlanta tour van stop.

My May work schedule is unpredictable & usually is not nailed down until early April. I'll enjoy following along though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I wish I could commit to this event. It sounds fantastic. TOAD was telling me all about it during the recent Atlanta tour van stop.

My May work schedule is unpredictable & usually is not nailed down until early April. I'll enjoy following along though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

You might consider sending GG an email after the dust settles on sign-ups explaining your situation and getting on her stand-by list. Last year there were numerous cancellations very late in the game. This year there is a non-refundable deposit so there may not be as many drop-outs, but life happens and I'll bet that some are inevitable.

Nice glad you can make it again!! I hope to be getting the email soon.. Really looking forward to this event!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Confirmation sent to GG, see you folks in May :)

Confirmed with THP and Reunion. This is going to be awesome.

v. man! I'm locked and ready to go with Reunion...See you guys down there

Ok, at this time all emails have been returned, if you sent me an email and did not get a response please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Confirmed with Reunion and paid my deposit. I'm locked in.
Anyone need a room mate? I'm not totally sure who's going so far.
I choose a double room so I'll need a roomie.

Confirmed. Deposited.

Ready for May!

A double room would mean you want it to yourself. A single room would mean that it's just you, and you would need a roommate...

I do believe?

Double room would need a roomie per Morgan's email:

If you are taking a double room and already know who your
roommate is going to be please let me know that as well.

Double room would need a roomie per Morgan's email:

If you are taking a double room and already know who your
roommate is going to be please let me know that as well.
Yeah, I got it confused.

I got my email, yay! Going to call and pay the deposit in an hour or so, when I'm home from work.

This is going to be special!

Deposit has been made, so I am good!

I am really looking forward to this. Having been to a few THP events now, I know I am in for a treat but for some reason I really think this will be something special.

OK, all this excitement and then looking at the pictures from the past Outings; especially since I had to miss last year's outing, has me sitting here trying to figure out how I can afford this and take the chance that nothing bad is going to happen this year.

OK, all this excitement and then looking at the pictures from the past Outings; especially since I had to miss last year's outing, has me sitting here trying to figure out how I can afford this and take the chance that nothing bad is going to happen this year.

Hope you can make it Mary.. You were missed last year!!

I'm so in. Deposit made, the rest of the plans can just fall into place!

I can't wait for this thing, but unfortunately I do have to wait 7 months. My arms are gonna fall off from all the golf I play and I hope the liver can keep up as well.

Back