Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I need to try and make it a couple weekend. Otherwise it will be a no go for me

Offer to pay for some spa services while she is there if she likes that kind of stuff. That is Dean usual way of getting extra golf in with me there.

C'mon Monday.. Ready for some signups!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

i made sure i had my $150 ready tonight! So glad i am getting in on the first day this time instead of sneaking in late like last year although i wasn't around for the first day last year! I thought Grand Cypress was awesome last year but i think Reunion is gonna be even better!

I'm ready to, I have a 4am hydro with the Fire Marshall Monday morning so I hope there are still openings as I will not be able to check for a while.

I lost the sign up thread, does it begin at 12:01am on Monday morning?

I lost the sign up thread, does it begin at 12:01am on Monday morning?

I won't be awake then, but you are welcome to send your email in at that time. I will have an official thread up tomorrow on what to do to get signed up, including when to email me.

I won't be awake then, but you are welcome to send your email in at that time. I will have an official thread up tomorrow on what to do to get signed up, including when to email me.

Awesome. Thank you!

Glad I saw this I forgot signups started this week

So, signups start tomorrow I see. I will definitely be around so I can send in my email, 50 spots may go rather quickly.

Looks like I will be staying up a little late tonight to get in my email to GG. Don't want to miss this if I can help it.

I had so much fun last year, hoping I can make it again this year.

I had so much fun last year, hoping I can make it again this year.

I have been wondering how that conversation went...

I have been wondering how that conversation went...

She has given full approval already for one THP event, still working on permission for the 2nd one. For some reason, she wants me to be around and help raise this kid we are having... Poor kid.

She has given full approval already for one THP event, still working on permission for the 2nd one. For some reason, she wants me to be around and help raise this kid we are having... Poor kid.

Have you explained you are going to do more harm than good and that this is in the best interest of everybody? :act-up:

Can't wait to sign up for this tomorrow. At least the wife will be in Puerto Rico and can't yell at me too much, hahaha.

So, signups start tomorrow I see. I will definitely be around so I can send in my email, 50 spots may go rather quickly.

I am sending mine i n before I go to sleep tonight to get a jump on all the East Coasters!!! :D

We got a bee keeper coming tomorrow to extract bees in our wall, plus taking our car to a mechanic to fix a problem, plus windstream coming out to work on our internet service, plus heading to Gray, Ga. to sign the closing papers for our home we just sold. Needless to say we will not be in pocket, until all this other stuff is resolved. Good luck to ALL you guys/gals on getting in :blob:.

As a new member this looks great!

its better than it looks! Best Golf Trip i have ever taken hands down! an absolute blast!

Ok, someone help a brotha out. I am trying to ballpark my costs on this before I commit to a slot. Kelly and I are wanting to come in. She doesn't want to play golf, so I am trying to wrap my head around our costs at Reunion.

Here is what the post says:

Single Golfer in Single Bedroom - $461.14 Per Person
Single Golfer in Double Bed Bedroom: $411.53 - Per Person
Golfing Couple in Single Bedroom - $748.65 per couple ($374.33 per person)

So, is that $922.28 lodging costs for Kelly and I for the weekend? Or is $461.14 for the both of us? I am probably making this harder than it needs to be, but the whole villa thing is throwing me off a bit.

Thanks!

Ok, someone help a brotha out. I am trying to ballpark my costs on this before I commit to a slot. Kelly and I are wanting to come in. She doesn't want to play golf, so I am trying to wrap my head around our costs at Reunion.

Here is what the post says:

So, is that $922.28 lodging costs for Kelly and I for the weekend? Or is $461.14 for the both of us? I am probably making this harder than it needs to be, but the whole villa thing is throwing me off a bit.

Thanks!

Nevermind. I went back through the thread and saw where Morgan addressed this already with Playdough. We're in.

As a new member this looks great!

I was a relative newbie when I attended last year and was a little reticent to sign up at first. But man, was I glad I did.

its better than it looks! Best Golf Trip i have ever taken hands down! an absolute blast!

Buckjob speaks the truth. I average 5 or 6 golf trips a year and nothing, I mean NOTHING, compares to this. It is truly the Ultimate Golf Weekend. And JB promises this will be the best one yet! I'm a believer.

P.S. I just sent off my email to GG to reserve a spot at Reunion and now I'm so jacked up I can't go to bed!

Back