Official 2010 THP Putter Shootout thread

there sure are a lot of putters and challenges to be done....hope we have enough time : )

We can always rig up some lights :)

No lights needed. Indoor putting green...haha

oooo, the one shootout that i want to see is the BATTLE OF THE HEEL SHAFTED!!!!

odyssey tour black #9 vs. the gambler vs. the west coast proto vs. the method 003 vs. the cleveland classic!

I SECOND THAT VOTE!!
Heck put the wilson 8802 in there just for giggles.

No lights needed. Indoor putting green...haha

Lol, I forgot about that. How is that holding up by the way? I'm contemplating something like that for the great room since I've got the place to myself now.

Back on track is the nead mini available?

We love ours.

And yes it is.

This is going to be awesome!

How are yall going to decide on which putter wins? Most putts sank from 5,10,15 foot out of each battle, along with feel of each?

This is going to be awesome!

How are yall going to decide on which putter wins? Most putts sank from 5,10,15 foot out of each battle, along with feel of each?

great question bridges. i am thinking that maybe we'll have a chart for each model (feel, performance, looks) and rate everything accordingly. but then again, i don't really know, i've never been involved with one of these before.

Please check out the first one on the home page.

This one will be a little different as outside the competitions, it will be more like a round up with what people think of each putter.

Please check out the first one on the home page.

This one will be a little different as outside the competitions, it will be more like a round up with what people think of each putter.

cool, can't wait to experience all the madness.

Recently got a Never Compromise x-ray and have to wait til the spring to use it. Looking forward to hitting the links soon.

I'm taking it upon myself to make up a scoring chart for the putters so we can come up with some sort of ranking system....pending THP approval though
great question bridges. i am thinking that maybe we'll have a chart for each model (feel, performance, looks) and rate everything accordingly. but then again, i don't really know, i've never been involved with one of these before.

I bet the winning putter is going to be a complete surprise.

ah, i think i am more excited about this than anything over the course of that weekend. i need to be finding myself the right putter for me. no more fan boy loyalties, i need to figure out what's best for me. i can't think of a better place to do that than THP headquarters. i've just hit my "i'm excited" second wind.

ah, i think i am more excited about this than anything over the course of that weekend. i need to be finding myself the right putter for me. no more fan boy loyalties, i need to figure out what's best for me. i can't think of a better place to do that than THP headquarters. i've just hit my "i'm excited" second wind.

Since there's only 4 LH putters you should find what you're looking for rather quickly hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the constant reminder of how much it sucks to be in my predicament. Honestly, I'm not really sure why I'm going.

Since there's only 4 LH putters you should find what you're looking for rather quickly hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good co., awesome times, check out new gear that may be available in LH eventually, yucks and giggles, TC v JB II, you miss Ellie, you want to play 'what will OEM OEM next',
Awesome, thanks for the constant reminder of how much it sucks to be in my predicament. Honestly, I'm not really sure why I'm going.

Well, I happen to like golf stuff to. I just don't need the constant reminder that I'm a lefty and that I get to watch all the festivities take place.

Honestly not trying to poke fun here, TC. I have a question. For the sake of testing feel, weighting, etc, can you putt right-handed? I guess you could get a small idea of what you like and then go from there?

Well, I happen to like golf stuff to. I just don't need the constant reminder that I'm a lefty and that I get to watch all the festivities take place.

Yeah, we love the constant broken record reminder though. :alien:

Whatever dude. I mention I want to test putters then the fact that none will be there gets thrown in my face. I thought you liked/wanted feedback? I've never been unappreciative, never complained about an outing and what was there. Is it bad to voice an opinion?

Yeah, we love the constant broken record reminder though. :alien:

Whatever dude. I mention I want to test putters then the fact that none will be there gets thrown in my face. I thought you liked/wanted feedback? I've never been unappreciative, never complained about an outing and what was there. Is it bad to voice an opinion?

Do you see the smiley? It was a joke! Relax dude.

Uh huh......I don't expect you or anyone else to understand. I've learned to live with it and to accept things. I genuinely have an interest in learning more about a putter fitting and its being discounted. It gets old.

Do you see the smiley? It was a joke! Relax dude.

Back