Official 2010 THP Putter Shootout thread

got it....
And we have more.

Insert vs Non-Insert in performance only
SeeMore putters the more info the better
Bettinardi putters...Please get the 2011 line

Also JB, have you guys ever contacted Serge at Deschamps putters? REALLY unique blades and CS putters our of brass, pretty neat.

Also JB, have you guys ever contacted Serge at Deschamps putters? REALLY unique blades and CS putters our of brass, pretty neat.

Review

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=4331

Picture
Spoiler
624252234_4ossY-XL-1.jpg

What a great idea. I'd like to see a big match up between a bunch of anser style putters...something like this:

Kia Ma Daytona (insert) v. SeeMore DB4 v. Kia Ma Daytona (without insert) v. Scotty Cameron Newport 2 v. Bettinardi BB8 v. Yes! Dawn v. Pirelli Cottonwood II ... etc.

Looking forward to the battle of the grooves. Should be pretty awesome.

Looking at the center shafted death match. Also curious how the new Gambler line and the Betti's hold up. I know that there was a center shafted blade type putter in last years Bettinardi... is there one for this upcoming year?

31" putters will not be a part of the testing due to the tallness of those involved (all of us are over 6')
Looking at the center shafted death match. Also curious how the new Gambler line and the Betti's hold up. I know that there was a center shafted blade type putter in last years Bettinardi... is there one for this upcoming year?

31" putters will not be a part of the testing due to the tallness of those involved (all of us are over 6')

No worries, that's why they make saws.

you a CS type of putter? I have grown a new love for it.

you a CS type of putter? I have grown a new love for it.

Yes sir. Was an anser type guy before (and I still have some of those tendencies) but I gravitated toward these after taking JB's advice on what type of putter I should use.

Because it never gets old. :D

Another one via message.

White Ice #7 vs White Hot #7

OP updated....great stuff coming in from everywhere!

Three to throw in the mix for the mallets:

Rife Barbados (one of my favorites)
Never Compromise XRay
Seemore (sb series?)

I'm interested in seeing which ones are easiest to judge distance with, put the best roll on the ball, and have the best alignment features.

ask and you shall receive....updated first post
Three to throw in the mix for the mallets:

Rife Barbados (one of my favorites)
Never Compromise XRay
Seemore (sb series?)

I'm interested in seeing which ones are easiest to judge distance with, put the best roll on the ball, and have the best alignment features.

More from readers

Cleveland Black vs Everything
Odyssey vs SeeMore in a square off
The Gambler tested and talked about

I am putting together a small list of CS putters. I will get them to you asap

Insert vs Non-Insert in performance only

How about we do this for feel as well, even though it's kind of a personal thing.

I cant find the other thread so its going in here for now, its official, OEM is heading down to FL to join up with Hanks, FLTC and JB for testing fun. Cant wait!! And damn if Im not bringing one single club with me either!

I cant find the other thread so its going in here for now, its official, OEM is heading down to FL to join up with Hanks, FLTC and JB for testing fun. Cant wait!! And damn if Im not bringing one single club with me either!

BOOM!!!

I'd like to see the Backstryke 2 ball added in there. And a full on Mallet shootout would be nice.

OP updated, thanks barberakb!

Here are a few CS putters I would like to see tested. If there are any you would like to add that would be great
Ping 1/2 Craz-e putter
Cleveland Classic 5.5
Seemore Si3/3w

Here are a few CS putters I would like to see tested. If there are any you would like to add that would be great
Ping 1/2 Craz-e putter
Cleveland Classic 5.5
Seemore Si3/3w

center shaft mania!!!

Back