Odyssey DART Putters

I've rolled these the last two times I've been at Van's. They absolutely go where you aim them. In fact I was finding it took a pretty bad hands move to pull my putts. Maybe it was the weighting in the back? Also probably the best feeling Odyssey insert putter I've used.

I wanted to blame the fact it was so easy aim on my misses lol. It's just kinda hard to not see where your ball is going to go and when you miss an 8 footer you only have yourself to blame.

I almost couldnt get past the looks at first.

gray for me

white for me. Great write up, not sure how I missed this one before.

I like the idea of this putter. I switched from a 2 ball SRT to a blade Yes! that I still haven't figured out yet. I was really rolling putts well with the 2 ball and was deadly inside of 10ft. Now, its rough for sure. I'd be interested in gaming this for sure.

Messed around with the Backstryke dart for a bit and the alignment takes getting used to but the insert is money. I've always liked the Odyssey inserts.

I've rolled these the last two times I've been at Van's. They absolutely go where you aim them. In fact I was finding it took a pretty bad hands move to pull my putts. Maybe it was the weighting in the back? Also probably the best feeling Odyssey insert putter I've used.

I wanted to blame the fact it was so easy aim on my misses lol. It's just kinda hard to not see where your ball is going to go and when you miss an 8 footer you only have yourself to blame.

I almost couldnt get past the looks at first.

This is my thought as well. If you trust the alignment, it really works it appears.

I couldn't do the backstryke but I tried. The backstryke putter felt more whippy and I couldn't get used to it. Probably more a putting stroke fault though.

Messed around with the Backstryke dart for a bit and the alignment takes getting used to but the insert is money. I've always liked the Odyssey inserts.

The DART's are easy to aim. At first I kept thinking that there was a dead little sparrow attached to the putter but they do work. I need to spend more time with them.

I couldn't do the backstryke but I tried. The backstryke putter felt more whippy and I couldn't get used to it. Probably more a putting stroke fault though.

You know with the Backstrykes I just let the head do it's thing like a pendulum and I found that it drives through the ball better. I liked the 2ball but the dart alignment is growing on me.

Messed around with one the other night at Golf Galaxy. I'm not a mallet fan, but the dart alignment system does work well.

It's really easy to spot when you mess up your alignment after standing up (Ill squat to read a putt at times).

This is my thought as well. If you trust the alignment, it really works it appears.

These have to be some of the busiest looking putters Ive ever seen. Agree they get you lined up well and the insert is awesome but Im not sure about looking at that putter all the time though. How stuck up of me huh?

Very interesting new concept. Alignment is my main problem and this leads to inconsistent results and poor performance. Odyssey may have something hot on their hands!

edit: I tried to make a post on the home page also but when submit button is pressed, I get a blank "done" page with no results.

These have to be some of the busiest looking putters Ive ever seen. Agree they get you lined up well and the insert is awesome but Im not sure about looking at that putter all the time though. How stuck up of me huh?

Which DART would OEM bag? I think I'd have to rock the blade.

Putter snob... LOL. OEM can't be choosy about his putters can he? :D

Lets see...Insert works. Check! Gets you lined up. Check! Clearly would lead to more putts made (align the last two). Check!

How serious of you. Is it not workable?

Lets see...Insert works. Check! Gets you lined up. Check! Clearly would lead to more putts made (align the last two). Check!

zing! OEM got kmac'd, lol

I know I know. Clearly Im one of those internet golfers. Putter workability is under appreciated.

Well I agree with you OEM. If I can't baby fade my putt into the hole, count me out.

I know I know. Clearly Im one of those internet golfers. Putter workability is under appreciated.

Its not a Dart putter but I did see the new Sabertooth Backstryke and rolled that one. Its a nice roller.

Isn't there a Sabertooth DART?

I really think I want to get these on the course and try them out further. I just really like the alignment.

I really think I want to get these on the course and try them out further. I just really like the alignment.

I would like to just be able to roll a left handed model. All I've been able to find are righty versions. It's not the same.

I put the sticker in their add from GOlf Digest on my current putter and it didnt help at all

I put the sticker in their add from GOlf Digest on my current putter and it didnt help at all

Im not sure anything will :act-up:

Being One-T off (either short or right) is pretty far.

Im not sure anything will :act-up:

Being One-T off (either short or right) is pretty far.

hahaha....I did just set myself up for that.

Back