Odyssey DART Putters

I like the video, but at the moment this putter does not interest me. I understand the concept but it's just not something I would think of gaming.

Very interesting concept indeed. And I like the white ice insert too. Did any of you guys roll this putter down at the PGA show on that cool dart thing they had set up?

And yet another putter for me to go try.
I should probably just pitch a tent in the middle of Golf Town.

It is kinda cool. I'd have to roll it to make a decision on it one way or the other. It is rather intriquing though.

Background = gray. The putter is one that everyone should be wanting to roll. The DART system makes sense, I would like to see how it affected my 5 foot and in putts, that seems to be where I could help myself the most.

That putter has alot going on. Maybe too much.

Can't wait to give this one a try ... looks very encouraging

I should probably just pitch a tent in the middle of Golf Town.

I think it might be illegal to get that excited in public dude.

I don't particularly like the look of this putter from the pics, but I'd like to roll it and see how it performs.

Very interesting concept indeed. And I like the white ice insert too. Did any of you guys roll this putter down at the PGA show on that cool dart thing they had set up?
I did. I didn't like the look of the putters. Too much going on behind the putter while I am trying to concentrate on making a putt.

It performs well and its very well made, I just think they are ugly. I am sure some people are going to love them however.

I thought the same thing
I did. I didn't like the look of the putters. Too much going on behind the putter while I am trying to concentrate on making a putt.

It performs well and its very well made, I just think they are ugly. I am sure some people are going to love them however.

Interesting concept. Not my favorite in the looks department either. As usual, I wouldn't be ashamed to have it in the bag if it cut down on my putts.

I don't love the look, but I could see it working. I need to check them out.

I'm not convinced that all that stuff would help you make more putts, but that being said I really do like the looks and I'm sure they are great putters.

Boy I need help desperately with my putting but these are just god awful to look at. I will roll them though. Boy if I had this putter mixed in with my G15's I could make a run for ugliest bag

Has anyone had a chance to roll some of these yet? I fooled around with quite a few models yesterday and I have to be honest, there's something to these putters. While, at first, I thought the DART was odd, the damn thing works. It's also pretty sweet that the putter features the insert from the White Ice series. Anyone else spend some time with a Dart yet?

Its funny you just bumped this thread, because I was messing around with the DART's last week locally and going in was not sure I was going to like them. I just REALLY like the alignment system.

I liked the feel, but I wasn't crazy about the DART alignment aid.

I've rolled one of the blades. I didn't get much of a chance to formulate an opinion except that I didn't like the looks of the dart much. Not saying it wouldn't work or that I wouldn't give it another try, but I wasn't really fond of it at first.

Back