Odyssey DART Putters

Thanks for the update, Kevin. I know exactly what it feels like to 3 putt the long GIR's. I think it's purely mental. Especially considering how well you are putting with it in other circumstances. 31 putts is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Thanks guys. I sort of got in the zone on the front and it was awesome. Two holes stood out. Hole #5 I hit 3W to a perfect spot in the middle of the fairway. I kept lasering the flag and getting around 140. But when I lasered a bunker in front of the green it was like 105 or something. Well, I went with the laser and hit 9i that landed about a foot from the edge of the green and bounced off. The chip was from top of a little mound to a downhill hole location and not much to work with. I ended up way past the hole almost off the green. Vader rolled it into the hole for the par. Hole #6 the slow group in front of me let me play through so I sent my drive way left and over the street. Take my drop and hit the green leaving about 30'. Drain it. Those two putts were all DART.

Thanks guys. I sort of got in the zone on the front and it was awesome. Two holes stood out. Hole #5 I hit 3W to a perfect spot in the middle of the fairway. I kept lasering the flag and getting around 140. But when I lasered a bunker in front of the green it was like 105 or something. Well, I went with the laser and hit 9i that landed about a foot from the edge of the green and bounced off. The chip was from top of a little mound to a downhill hole location and not much to work with. I ended up way past the hole almost off the green. Vader rolled it into the hole for the par. Hole #6 the slow group in front of me let me play through so I sent my drive way left and over the street. Take my drop and hit the green leaving about 30'. Drain it. Those two putts were all DART.

OEM those are some amazing putts dude! How much of a difference are you seeing with the Tour Black alignment over the standard DART alignment? I know its basically just paint I just like the looks haha.

OEM those are some amazing putts dude! How much of a difference are you seeing with the Tour Black alignment over the standard DART alignment? I know its basically just paint I just like the looks haha.

I really don't think there's much difference but something is working for me that didn't with the Backstryke version. Maybe its just as simple as that. I really do like the color scheme better too.

I really don't think there's much difference but something is working for me that didn't with the Backstryke version. Maybe its just as simple as that. I really do like the color scheme better too.

Makes sense man. I was just curious. That was one of the things that immediately drew me to the Tour Black DART.

Makes sense man. I was just curious. That was one of the things that immediately drew me to the Tour Black DART.

Same here broski. Soon as I saw it I was attracted to it. And its always nice when you like looking at what your hittin ;)

So TC how did you roll the DART yesterday?

Are you teasing me or did you not read the "30 putts per round" thread?

Yes and no. So what happened? Were you just so blown away by the awesomeness that is the FL 3W that you forgot how to putt? Just an off day?

Yes and no. So what happened? Were you just so blown away by the awesomeness that is the FL 3W that you forgot how to putt? Just an off day?

Horrible day dude, just horrible. I couldn't make a thing, not even what some would consider gimmies. I don't know what was going wrong to be honest. My speed was great all day but I couldn't hole a putt to save my life. I was putting serious pressure on myself to lag putt beautifully so I had tap ins, maybe that had something to do with it. Whatever it was, it had me thinking about putters I have sitting at home.

Horrible day dude, just horrible. I couldn't make a thing, not even what some would consider gimmies. I don't know what was going wrong to be honest. My speed was great all day but I couldn't hole a putt to save my life. I was putting serious pressure on myself to lag putt beautifully so I had tap ins, maybe that had something to do with it. Whatever it was, it had me thinking about putters I have sitting at home.

I hate days like that. My putting on Saturday was the exact opposite. Felt like I could make anything.

I hate days like that. My putting on Saturday was the exact opposite. Felt like I could make anything.

Yeah, they happen, and I shouldn't be in panic/ponder mode, but this place does that to a man. I have always felt like a mallet is the answer for you man. Pretty cool that it's working out so well for you. Having supreme confidence in a putter is a good thing. I just have to remember all the positives about the putter, and let yesterday's round with it go.

no, you made putts when we werent on a team together. WTF?? hahaha. Dude, you started putting very well. I still wouldnt game it

no, you made putts when we werent on a team together. WTF?? hahaha. Dude, you started putting very well. I still wouldnt game it

I made one putt dude, all day. I missed more birdie putts than I can remember. Think back to the birdie putts I missed on 16 & 18, both of which were inside of 6 feet, 18 being about a 3 footer. Pretty bad day.

I made one putt dude, all day. I missed more birdie putts than I can remember. Think back to the birdie putts I missed on 16 & 18, both of which were inside of 6 feet, 18 being about a 3 footer. Pretty bad day.

yeah, true that! stupid DART

Yeah, they happen, and I shouldn't be in panic/ponder mode, but this place does that to a man. I have always felt like a mallet is the answer for you man. Pretty cool that it's working out so well for you. Having supreme confidence in a putter is a good thing. I just have to remember all the positives about the putter, and let yesterday's round with it go.

I cant talk as soon as I have one of those rounds I go to the trunk of love and grab a nudder pudder. BUT Im trying to not do that anymore and realize sometimes you have a bad day. There is no easier putter to align then the DART.

I cant talk as soon as I have one of those rounds I go to the trunk of love and grab a nudder pudder. BUT Im trying to not do that anymore and realize sometimes you have a bad day. There is no easier putter to align then the DART.

I disagree....

cause I suck with it...You have seen me roll it. I was much more accurate with that spider I picked up. I just struggle with the DART. the setup make me push the ball. I dont know why

cause I suck with it...You have seen me roll it. I was much more accurate with that spider I picked up. I just struggle with the DART. the setup make me push the ball. I dont know why

Maybe it's the insert or something? The alignment aid is hard to beat on the DART bro. Very hard to beat.

He probably just sucks, well thats my theory atlkeast.

Depends on who you ask. I personally find the alignment aid oversized and distracting.

But you play blades and are an internet golfer.

Seriously, once you align your putt, do you continue to look at the putter or the ball?

But you play blades and are an internet golfer.

Seriously, once you align your putt, do you continue to look at the putter or the ball?

I dont play blades and we are all internet golfers. I just find it distracting. Sometimes simplicity works, and although this works for some people, some people think it's not the best alignment system out there.

Back