Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

This sounds like a fun combo!! Is the 6T your favorite you have rolled? or just fits your eye the best??
I've only rolled them at PGA SS and the 6T checks all the boxes for me. Tough to gauge performance indoors, but I like the set up and weight.

Oh my. She is here. And she is beautiful 😍 ❤️

You need one @Muchmore

1000013241.jpg

You’ll love it. I will be interested to read how it does on that practice mat you have set up in the background. It has a lot of undulation.
LOL. My 4 year has claimed the Perfect Practice Putting Mat as his own and is constantly messing with it. I just stick with the PuttOut mat so I don't get yelled at for touching "his stuff".

LOL. My 4 year has claimed the Perfect Practice Putting Mat as his own and is constantly messing with it. I just stick with the PuttOut mat so I don't get yelled at for touching "his stuff".
That’s hilarious. I have a two and a half year old grandson. The last time they were visiting, his parents asked him to do something and he said, “I’d be a lot happier if you would go away.”

Hit my face with it and tell me how it performs!

There is no more satisfying feeling in the world....
I Love It GIF

Oh my. She is here. And she is beautiful 😍 ❤️

You need one @Muchmore

View attachment 9256346
I keep telling myself that I don’t need this putter, but myself is pretty convincing 🤣

I look forward to seeing what you think about this. I have hit it a few times in the store and borrowed a friend’s and liked it.

I was fitted for a double wide and just have been trying to putt better with it.

I keep telling myself that I don’t need this putter, but myself is pretty convincing 🤣

I look forward to seeing what you think about this. I have hit it a few times in the store and borrowed a friend’s and liked it.

I was fitted for a double wide and just have been trying to putt better with it.
I did the same for awhile. Rolled a few at my local golf store and of course made a lot of long putts with it. Then got fascinated with one in Evansville IN at a golf store and then saw Danny Le playing the Cruiser version.

Finally I just did it because let's be honest, I'm not very bright.

That headcover is insane! What is your favorite aspect of this model? Do you like the feel of the insert - I know that can vary depending on the person
I mean honestly, I've always preferred the look of mallet style putters at address. When I was in the Grandaddy they suggested the Triple Wide and I fell in love with it and absolutely loved it.

But looking down at this thing it just looks right? and I'm excited to pair an All-In shaft with. It think it'll be a killer combo.

I also think the AI One insert is really really good. I was told that it's better than the Tri Hot insert by someone that I trust knows what they're saying.

I mean honestly, I've always preferred the look of mallet style putters at address. When I was in the Grandaddy they suggested the Triple Wide and I fell in love with it and absolutely loved it.

But looking down at this thing it just looks right? and I'm excited to pair an All-In shaft with. It think it'll be a killer combo.

I also think the AI One insert is really really good. I was told that it's better than the Tri Hot insert by someone that I trust knows what they're saying.
How do you compare the Ai ONE insert vs the White Hot insert in the TH5K as far as feel goes? Curious if you feel the same things I do, since I was also gaming the TH5K Triple Wide previously.

Whoa! So the jailbird I traded wedges and old putter for was suppose to arrive two weeks from now but callaway just shipped with 1 day worldwide shipping and it’s getting here tomorrow morning 😱

How do you compare the Ai ONE insert vs the White Hot insert in the TH5K as far as feel goes? Curious if you feel the same things I do, since I was also gaming the TH5K Triple Wide previously.
Well I've only putted with them indoors and they have two different shafts in them currently but the AiOne insert definitely feels a little hotter off the face compared to the TH5K. I do like the roll a little better on the AI One. Seems a little more firm. I think once I pair the Jailbird with a more stable shaft Ill get a much better comparison.

I'll follow up when I use it tomorrow. As long as my round doesn't get cancelled. Because sometimes the things I think I'm seeing indoors don't translate outdoors.

The Ai One insert is really good. Feels similar to the WH Versa.

One thing that really stands out is the consistent speed across the face. I’ve had a few long putts that I hit off the toe or heel and the ball has rolled up right next to the pin when I didn’t think I deserved it.

The Ai One insert is really good. Feels similar to the WH Versa.

One thing that really stands out is the consistent speed across the face. I’ve had a few long putts that I hit off the toe or heel and the ball has rolled up right next to the pin when I didn’t think I deserved it.
Agreed. Just indoors it feels really consistent.

Well I've only putted with them indoors and they have two different shafts in them currently but the AiOne insert definitely feels a little hotter off the face compared to the TH5K. I do like the roll a little better on the AI One. Seems a little more firm. I think once I pair the Jailbird with a more stable shaft Ill get a much better comparison.

I'll follow up when I use it tomorrow. As long as my round doesn't get cancelled. Because sometimes the things I think I'm seeing indoors don't translate outdoors.
It sounds like we're feeling the same thing. The Ai-ONE insert feels a bit firmer/hotter to me than the OG White Hot in the TH5K, but not in a bad way.

It sounds like we're feeling the same thing. The Ai-ONE insert feels a bit firmer/hotter to me than the OG White Hot in the TH5K, but not in a bad way.
Yeah I rolled some more late last night and that's exactly what I'm feeling. It comes off hotter, but I like it better.

Mind boggling- Jailbird went from Monterey at 7 pm to Cistom at 9pm to Louisville at 12am. Departed at 4am. Arrived at RVA at 5:30am. About to be out for delivery. Holy 💩 lol.

This is how I imagine my putter in route

Go Go Go Running GIF

30 putt night for my first round on greens that don't roll like carpet. I made some testy 8-10 footers and lag putted pretty darn well. If this is any indication of how I'm going to perform with this putter (Ai-One DW), scores are going to start dropping!

30 putt night for my first round on greens that don't roll like carpet. I made some testy 8-10 footers and lag putted pretty darn well. If this is any indication of how I'm going to perform with this putter (Ai-One DW), scores are going to start dropping!
Keep rolling the rock!

Had a good friend trying out putters and convinced him to try the AI-One line and now he has one in the #7 head shape in his bag.

Crazy my putter took from 7pm to 6am to get to RVA from Mexico. But 7am to 3 pm to get from the facility down the street to me 😅😅.

But it’s here!!!

IMG_4135.jpegIMG_4136.jpeg

Last edited:
Back