Northwest Golf Get together at Chambers Bay and The Home Course

Nope this is our first. I can't wait!! Anywho, if you can play that Friday before I'd be in for sure.

My plans got cancelled for 5/7, so I am now in. I'm bringing 3 friends with me, so I have a total of four.

My plans got cancelled for 5/7, so I am now in. I'm bringing 3 friends with me, so I have a total of four.

That's great! What is our 'head count' now Dr? Any idea of tee times?

Wolfepaw that is AWESOME!!! I am so excited to meet you and your friends. This brings our total to 14 confirmed. Here is the list of the people who have confirmed, if you are wanting to go and don't see your name on the list, just let me know.

Dr. Teeth
Oregon Golfer + 1
Tomahawk + 3
Wolfapaw + 3
uscgwk
swampertwo
c_ault

This is an awesome group and we are going to have a ton of fun!

Our tee times start at 8:30 am at Chambers Bay. Then again at 3pm at The Home Course. After speaking with both courses they both agreed this would be a perfect arrangement that would allow us to make both tee times, but also have the chance to grab a quick bite to eat between the rounds

I seem to recall we needed 16 to get the rate at Chambers. Am I remembering correctly? If we don't reach 16 are we then paying full boat? I'm fine either way, but want to be up front with the others in my party.

Wolfapaw that is an excellent question. We will still get the $99 rate with the 14 that have confirmed, and The Home Course price is also good. So there will be no surprises as far as that goes. Thank you to everybody who has confirmed and for getting your friends to join in the fun as well!

Bump. Just in case anyone else is interested.

I hate to do this but I have to back out. I just don't have reliable transportation right now :curse: (cannot decide if it's worth fixing the brakes and clutch or just getting something else). Let me know if that is going to be a problem on the price. If it comes to it you can call it 14 and I'll send you the green fee for Chambers even though I won't be there.

Sorry.

We are thinking about a family vacation down to the Portland area sometime this summer so hopefully I can meet some of you then.

We are approaching two weeks before the big day at Chambers Bay and The Home Course. I am getting really excited and hope everyone is as well. If anyone is out there on the fence about this get together, well get off the fence and join the fun. We are going to have a great time playing a couple of fantastic courses. So if you want to come and haven't posted please let me know.

One more thing, I need to let The Home Course know how many people are playing there. This one is not number specific, but I do need to make sure we have enough tee times for everyone. So if you could post and let me know if you are planning on playing Chambers Bay, The Home Course, or both, I would greatly appreciate it! This is going to be a lot of fun!

I'm getting excited too! I think I have PM'd you but just to make sure you have my 'head count' I have 2 golfers for both courses. There is an outside chance I will still get a third but I doubt it.

**fingers crossed for nice weather!**

Thanks OG! You did PM me and I appreciate that. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!

So Teeth, I have myself +2 confirmed. Our 4th is probably out due to Mother's Day (she lives out of town and he travels to see her). We are in for both courses, (weather permitting). I will play Chambers rain or shine, but won't do 36 in the rain. Lets hope for a sunny day! I am excited to meet some fellow THPers. Thanks for putting this together.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the updates!

Jeez...it's killing me that I can't make this !! :banghead:

I know, I am bummed that you won't be there :sad:

Dr, my possible but doubtful third player just called to say he is very hopeful he will make it. I told him to let me know for sure by Monday 4/24, will that still be soon enough to reserve his spot?

Yeah that will be enough time. That is awesome! I love hearing about more people coming!

I am going to apologize for my lazyness in advance, as I am sitting in the Portland Airport, half asleep, with 6 hours until my flight home. But Teeth, could you give me a rundown of the schedule for the event, dates, times, etc. Also, in the event I do go, I just want to make sure that it was alright that I was only 18. I realize I'm a "legal adult," but I didnt want to be more of a hassle, as I might be considering my age.

I am going to apologize for my lazyness in advance, as I am sitting in the Portland Airport, half asleep, with 6 hours until my flight home. But Teeth, could you give me a rundown of the schedule for the event, dates, times, etc. Also, in the event I do go, I just want to make sure that it was alright that I was only 18. I realize I'm a "legal adult," but I didnt want to be more of a hassle, as I might be considering my age.

No problem! We are getting together on May 7th, a Saturday, to play Chambers Bay and The Hole Course. The cost is $99 to play Chambers Bay (normal green fee is $165) and $50 to play The Home Course. Chambers Bay is a walk only course and the fee for The Home Course includes a cart. Our first tee time is 8:30am at Chambers Bay and then at 3pm at The Home Course. I think that is the basic run down. As far as your being 18 that is not an issue at all. We would love to have you!

No problem! We are getting together on May 7th, a Saturday, to play Chambers Bay and The Hole Course. The cost is $99 to play Chambers Bay (normal green fee is $165) and $50 to play The Home Course. Chambers Bay is a walk only course and the fee for The Home Course includes a cart. Our first tee time is 8:30am at Chambers Bay and then at 3pm at The Home Course. I think that is the basic run down. As far as your being 18 that is not an issue at all. We would love to have you!

Awesome, I'd love to get out, and I think I will be able to. I figured 36 in one day will help my game a lot, and I'll be playing in similar conditions as I will see for districts. I should be able to let you know by tomorrow.

Awesome, I'd love to get out, and I think I will be able to. I figured 36 in one day will help my game a lot, and I'll be playing in similar conditions as I will see for districts. I should be able to let you know by tomorrow.

Very cool we would love to tee it up with you!

I was sent a Cleveland Cg16 for the 'Play it Forward' promotion. I would be happy to bring this to pass on to someone else if you want it. I had asked for a stiff flex but they sent a regular flex, (steel). If anyone has a stiff flex that they are done with I'd love to give that a try.

I was sent a Cleveland Cg16 for the 'Play it Forward' promotion. I would be happy to bring this to pass on to someone else if you want it. I had asked for a stiff flex but they sent a regular flex, (steel). If anyone has a stiff flex that they are done with I'd love to give that a try.

They did the same thing to me.....weird

Yup me too. Just passed mine along to my friend in LA. He is loving it!

Back