Northwest Golf Get together at Chambers Bay and The Home Course

As promised here is the video of tomahawk's bunker shot. This guy has game!

[video=youtube;Te-lV7OJINc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-lV7OJINc[/video]

Nice shot tomahawk! I can only imagine that ended up pretty close to the hole. By the looks of your reaction maybe it burned the edge?

Nice shot tomahawk! I can only imagine that ended up pretty close to the hole. By the looks of your reaction maybe it burned the edge?

Actually I had about 5 feet. From a nearly 6 foot deep bunker and slightly short sided, I will take it! At least I made the putt.:D

The most impressive part was the fact that he hit that shot while I was talking crap about how he better hit it well cause the video was going on THP. Then he just sticks it! And I don't think he was even 5 feet away, maybe 3 1/2! It was impressive!

The most impressive part was the fact that he hit that shot while I was talking crap about how he better hit it well cause the video was going on THP. Then he just sticks it! And I don't think he was even 5 feet away, maybe 3 1/2! It was impressive!

I will give 4 feet! HAHA Yeah you definetely put the screws to me Teeth. Standing right behind me saying "I want to video this shot and put in THP... better hit a good one". That's pressure!

I will give 4 feet! HAHA Yeah you definetely put the screws to me Teeth. Standing right behind me saying "I want to video this shot and put in THP... better hit a good one". That's pressure!

I knew you could handle the pressure. I mean you nearly broke 80 at Chambers Bay!

Great pics guys! Glad you had a great time. Real nice to see some THP'ers tee it up this past weekend.

I knew you could handle the pressure. I mean you nearly broke 80 at Chambers Bay!

I SHOULD have broke 80 at both courses. My putter really let me down. I had a great time Steve, thanks again for putting this event together. Remember, Bandon next month?!!

We had a fantastic time and hope anyone who was not able to make it this time can make the next trip.

Glad you guys had a great time! I really wish I could have made it but one can't disappear for golf on their mother's birthday

Nice shot Hawk and very impressive on nearly breaking 80 on Chambers!

Glad you guys had a great time! I really wish I could have made it but one can't disappear for golf on their mother's birthday

Really glad you guys had such a good time, and I wish I could have made it with Tuna, but next time for sure. Its a long trip for me cause I have to get off the island first, but I'm sure it will be well worth it.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pics. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like small THP gatherings everywhere! Lots of fun to be had...

Really glad you guys had such a good time, and I wish I could have made it with Tuna, but next time for sure. Its a long trip for me cause I have to get off the island first, but I'm sure it will be well worth it.

I had a 3 1/2 hour drive back down and I will say that I was plenty tired when I got home! Left my house at 4 am and got back about 1 am, it was a long, but fantastic day!

Thanks Tuna. It was a fun day!

I was doing some house keeping with my email and found a survey that was sent to me by Chambers Bay. I would strongly encourage the participants to fill it out and give their feedback on your experience at Chambers Bay and let them know that you heard about them from The Hacker Paradise.

Here is the link. http://www.mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=chambers&offerCode=golf

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank Chambers Bay and the Home Course. Both courses were in great condition and treated us so well. Chambers Bay especially was an amazing experience for me. This is one of the best courses I have ever played and I had a burger at the restaurant there an it was so delicious. I just couldn't have been happier with the whole experience and the weather even cooperated for the most part.

Thank you in advance for filling the survey out! Also, I think it is about time to start taking about another get together, so i will start a new thread on that. I am thinking somewhere in the Portland area this time.

I was doing some house keeping with my email and found a survey that was sent to me by Chambers Bay. I would strongly encourage the participants to fill it out and give their feedback on your experience at Chambers Bay and let them know that you heard about them from The Hacker Paradise.

Here is the link. http://www.mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=chambers&offerCode=golf

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank Chambers Bay and the Home Course. Both courses were in great condition and treated us so well. Chambers Bay especially was an amazing experience for me. This is one of the best courses I have ever played and I had a burger at the restaurant there an it was so delicious. I just couldn't have been happier with the whole experience and the weather even cooperated for the most part.

Thank you in advance for filling the survey out! Also, I think it is about time to start taking about another get together, so i will start a new thread on that. I am thinking somewhere in the Portland area this time.

Survey completed Teeth. Thanks again for organizing a fun day

Thanks tomahawk!

For anyone in the OR/WA area here is a good deal for a nice course. Groupon

Thanks OG! I am seriously thinking about this. Have you played here before?

The link takes me to a Everett Aquasox link. What course was it?

The link takes me to a Everett Aquasox link. What course was it?

Must be because your cookies on your PC recognize Groupon and take you top your home city. Go to the link then change to Portland Groupon. it is for Tri-Mountain in Ridgefield, WA. We should all buy it and plan a mini-outing.

That is a good idea!

Back