Nike VR Pro Dual-Sole Wedges

Thanks can't wait for the review

Fantastic looking wedge. I think these will be very popular around here.

Those things look sick. Look forward to hearing your thoughts after hitting some shots with them.

Yum. Very rounded looking, and very very nice. Great pics guys. I'm definitely pondering these to go with the VR Pro Combos, that would be a nice looking setup.

Wow those are nice looking. Great pics too!

Great looking wedges and great pics!! Are these already out for the public or if not when are they scheduled to come out.

Those are some nice looking wedges. I like the look of the dual-sole.

Had these in the bag yesterday and they worked quite well. Very similar feeling to the VR Pro line, but you can see where the versatility is there through the sole when utilizing different club positions.

Cool, that is what I was hoping to hear with these. I think we will continue to see more sole manipulation as there is definitely something to it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Those are some dang good looking clubs. JB, you must have bagged a whole line of Nike yesterday. You may want to be a little nicer to GG in the future, cause she def has the talent to be a pro photographer after the Drone and VR Dual Sole Wedge pics. Tell her thanks, those pics are phenominal!

Great looking wedges and great pics!! Are these already out for the public or if not when are they scheduled to come out.
They are out and listed as $119.99 at Golfsmith.

Beautiful looking wedges! Wedges are my favorite clubs to play with and collect. I have many many different kinds but still keep going back to playing with my VR forged setup. Can't wait to try these out!

These are going to go into play on Wednesday by either myself or another THPer and we can get some more solid feedback on performance. Early thoughts are, that they are a very solid offering.

These wedges seem really good. I love the idea of dual-sole, and I wouldn't bet against more companies going in this direction based on the love of the SCORs and hopefully these. Excited to hear more feedback.

These just look so freaking nice. I'd feel guilty hitting them first couple times. What's the shaft offering again?

These just look so freaking nice. I'd feel guilty hitting them first couple times. What's the shaft offering again?

True Temper DG S400 going off memory.

I'm sure you guys will have some good info for us after Wednesday. I like the looks of the leading edge from the pics. It looks so rounded from the back that I was surprised to see that it appears to be pretty straight.

Looking forward to hearing more on these. The Score thread has me pondering a more versatile wedge and since Score is not yet in the lefty market, these might be the answer.

These are nice looking wedges for sure. Like that Nike is addressing the issue of having a versatile sole.

Beautiful shots, GG. For your next challenge, take an ugly club and make it look pretty!

These are going to go into play on Wednesday by either myself or another THPer and we can get some more solid feedback on performance. Early thoughts are, that they are a very solid offering.

I'm game if you need another set of hands

I am really anxious to hear more feedback on these

How do you feel that these compare to the VR Pro wedges that came out earlier in the year?

How do you feel that these compare to the VR Pro wedges that came out earlier in the year?

Similarly but in my early testing I would say slightly more versatile. Time will tell though.

Back