Nike VR Pro Dual-Sole Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Following in the trend of their recent great looking wedges, the VR Pro Dual-Sole design was begging for pictures.

DSC7460-L.jpg

DSC7464-L.jpg

DSC7461-L.jpg

Awesome looking wedge! I agree Nike keeps bringing out great looking wedges.

These look really nice. Would look great in my bag with the Pro Combos. I may have to try them sometime.

Nice piece of carpet your playing off there too!

Ploughed fields at this time of year, here!

Club looks sweet by the way!

gawd that is a nice looking wedge. Great pictures! Same kind of performance as the Vr Pro wedges that came out earlier this year?

That is a very, very nice looking wedge! Looking forward to hear how it works out!

Any chance of a look from address? I like the look of these, especially the rounding at the top, but wonder about that rounding along the bottom off the toe. There are so many wedges out there that I've never hit, this is one I hope to try at some point.

• Admin
gawd that is a nice looking wedge. Great pictures! Same kind of performance as the Vr Pro wedges that came out earlier this year?

A little too early to tell. Putting them in play tomorrow though.

Very nice looking I am interested to hear how they compare to the VR Pros.

WHOA! Look at the face of that thing. What a great looking wedge and very nice pictures too I might add.

Love the look of this wedge and outstanding photos!

JB - would you describe the dual sole as similar to what we have seen with the SCOR's in terms of design?

Those look amazing. Some of the best lookin wedges I've ever seen. They look way better than the pics Nike tweeted a while back.

JB - would you describe the dual sole as similar to what we have seen with the SCOR's in terms of design?

Not sure really. In a technical sense, perhaps. I dont have any SCOR wedges to compare them to head to head though.

Dual sole huh? So is that supposed to be designed similar to the SCOR and Eidolon V sole?

It is a great looking wedge by the way.

Never mind Cookie beat me to it.

Very sharp looking wedge! Thanks for the pics.

John Deere Tap'n...

Wow those look awesome! Great looking photos. Did you guys get a new camera?

No same camera, just incredible lighting outside today.

I think that is some of the best pictures y'all have taken. Great job. Do you guys do kid pictures? HAHA

I can't wait to try these wedges out. I love my VR Pro and think the dual sole technology will be a great addition to a awesome wedge.

Why are they called dual soles? Any chance we can get a shot of the sole?

I agree, these photos are by far the best I've seen. Better put a THP logo on there soon or Nike might be calling for the rights. Well done.

As for the wedge itself, I love the look and am interested to see how it compares to the 588s.

Normally duel sole means if its opened up you get a decent amount of bounce rather than losing it all. Or vice versa.

Something like that anyway!

Haha thanks! I laid in wet grass to get those angles but it was worth it. I wanted to show off the true beauty of these clubs.

Thank you for sacrificing like that, the pictures really did come out amazing. Agree, some of the best looking pictures Ive seen in a while on here.

great looking wedge clean lines JB is this wedge coming in any other finishes?

Back