Never Compromise Reserve Putter Review

To me the biggest problem with the price is the absolute dive this is going to take if you want to sell it again. If you buy a Cameron for 450, you know you’ll get a decent amount of that back, but with these?

Wouldn’t surprise me to see this trade on auction sites around the 200 dollar mark a year or two from now.
At 350 these would’ve been an interesting proposition. Charging Cameron prices is not it, I am afraid.
I personally don't think of resale when making equipment choices, but do understand why others feel differently. I considered resale quite a bit when buying/selling musical equipment. Still, I can't see the wisdom in going the through the effort of getting a custom-fit putter and then selling it within a year. To me, this would lean more towards a long-term purchase.

I personally don't think of resale when making equipment choices, but do understand why others feel differently. I considered resale quite a bit when buying/selling musical equipment. Still, I can't see the wisdom in going the through the effort of getting a custom-fit putter and then selling it within a year. To me, this would lean more towards a long-term purchase.
My issue with the price is more market driven.
Take Mizuno for instance.
Known for fine craftsmanship. Quite a few shapes and models. Priced at $350 with a weight kit included.
They are not flying off the shelves or overly heavy on engagement.

Lowering the price on these may have gotten people to say "okay, interesting and good price", but will they pick them up? Im not sure.

To me the biggest problem with the price is the absolute dive this is going to take if you want to sell it again. If you buy a Cameron for 450, you know you’ll get a decent amount of that back, but with these?

Wouldn’t surprise me to see this trade on auction sites around the 200 dollar mark a year or two from now.
At 350 these would’ve been an interesting proposition. Charging Cameron prices is not it, I am afraid.
I’ve never understood taking resale into account with golf clubs, and I’m a putter collector.

My issue with the price is more market driven.
Take Mizuno for instance.
Known for fine craftsmanship. Quite a few shapes and models. Priced at $350 with a weight kit included.
They are not flying off the shelves or overly heavy on engagement.

Lowering the price on these may have gotten people to say "okay, interesting and good price", but will they pick them up? Im not sure.
Yea, Miz is a solid comparison actually. I'm a certified cheap-o, so I can get behind that idea.

Here is another video that describes the fitting process.

IMG_1470.jpeg
IMG_1473.jpeg

IMG_1474.jpeg

IMG_1477.jpeg
IMG_1476.jpeg
IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1478.jpeg

All custom in store with the weight kits, nice idea but the putters feel cheap.

IMG_1472.jpeg

All custom in store with the weight kits, nice idea but the putters feel cheap.
That's a bummer but was kind of the concern when seeing pictures of them.

The fitting is great, but once you cross that 300-400 dollar range, you have to look the part.

That's a bummer but was kind of the concern when seeing pictures of them.

The fitting is great, but once you cross that 300-400 dollar range, you have to look the part.
The sticker on back looks cheap and the feel is a hollow milled feel of sorts

Looks like Sergio is using one

Anyone still using a Never Compromise putter? Seems like they went radio silent shortly after release.

Anyone still using a Never Compromise putter? Seems like they went radio silent shortly after release.
Still in and out of my bag, depending on reviews and what I'm feeling like playing on a given day.

I have a Sub 50 from about 13 years ago that I still love...but, much different than their newer stuff.

Back