Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I need that seat to go on sale, as my laziness can always be taken up a notch

Ohhhh I need the seat. That's a good idea!

Ohhhh I need the seat. That's a good idea!
Right? Granted I don’t do a whole lot of waiting, it would be nice during the times I do have to. It might make people speed up when they see me sitting on a chair in the middle of the fairway.

Right? Granted I don’t do a whole lot of waiting, it would be nice during the times I do have to. It might make people speed up when they see me sitting on a chair in the middle of the fairway.
The closest thing to propping open a lawn chair as it can get.

I wish I could say I don't have to wait a lot

I wish I could say I don't have to wait a lot
Private golf life man, sometimes it ain’t so bad.

If you could only sit and remote control the cart. That would be sick.

I really want to get the Stadium Golf Motocaddy console thing, but I think that the drink holder is a dealbreaker since it seemingly only works with water bottle or Gatorade lids. Not sure if I would rather deal with the terrible phone holder of the Motocaddy or the terrible drink holder of the Stadium.

1700599448901.png

The drink holder is kinda weird, but I get the concept.

I do not understand a bucket. Is that for when I throw up all over myself on the back 9? That’s not necessary, stadium golf. Jerks.

The drink holder is kinda weird, but I get the concept.

I do not understand a bucket. Is that for when I throw up all over myself on the back 9? That’s not necessary, stadium golf. Jerks.
Sand?

I scooped it up at full retail, probably should have waited to see if Black Friday deal comes

IMG_0263.jpeg

I scooped it up at full retail, probably should have waited to see if Black Friday deal comes

View attachment 9223119
I have a feeling it’s not gonna be, given the sales already going on. I will stalk this for a while and probably get it before summer. Walking in the summer sucks, but a chair might be nice

The closest thing to propping open a lawn chair as it can get.
I was playing with three other golfers and after helping them find their balls I went up to mine and had a seat while they played their second shots into the par 5. I wonder if that’s what they thought. At least it was a nice little break. I really don’t use it often though. We’ll see if that changes come spring.

This is not what I should be looking at...
This is lol

Just ordered a M7 Remote on a Black Friday deal for $1300 out the dor. Can not wait for golf in the spring.
You’re going to love it!

Wow you learn something new each day.
Now a better question is WHO stores their M7 in this manner?
Once I learned of it it's now the only way I store mine!

Played through a group this afternoon and they asked how I liked the motocaddy. I told them if you gave me the choice between a bag of new clubs or the motocaddy I’d pick the motocaddy. I think I blew their minds a little bit.

I still think it can be the most transformative golf purchase one can make to add enjoyment to your game.

Played through a group this afternoon and they asked how I liked the motocaddy. I told them if you gave me the choice between a bag of new clubs or the motocaddy I’d pick the motocaddy. I think I blew their minds a little bit.

I still think it can be the most transformative golf purchase one can make to add enjoyment to your game.
I’ve told every single person that asks about it it’s one the best equipment purchase I’ve ever made. It’s a tough amount of money on the surface, but it’s worth every penny

Got my M7 can not wait to use it. Bought a 2nd accessory hub and modified it to work lower. Now I got what I need. Ball washer, speaker holder, bottle holder, and a special mount for the clicgear rangefinder bag. Added the bagboy cooler.

Attachments

• 20231125_132231.jpg
    20231125_132231.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 9
I’ve told every single person that asks about it it’s one the best equipment purchase I’ve ever made. It’s a tough amount off money on the surface, but it’s worth every penny
This is also my answer every time. No question about it.

Back