Marathon Training

Back to Big D. Ended up running a 1:52. Not bad at all. Left knee started getting weird on me half way though but didn’t cause any issues. Was a really fun race. More wind than I expected especially on the last 4-5 miles!! But it is OK!! Had a great time in OKC. On to San Diego!

Back to Big D. Ended up running a 1:52. Not bad at all. Left knee started getting weird on me half way though but didn’t cause any issues. Was a really fun race. More wind than I expected especially on the last 4-5 miles!! But it is OK!! Had a great time in OKC. On to San Diego!
Yeah that long 2 miles down Classen is always tough. Good time still.

Solid!!!! Happy with the time? Looks like you were right behind me!!!
Just wanted to go sub 2. I like the half distance more than full. May just work on speed now. Try to get under 1:45

Just wanted to go sub 2. I like the half distance more than full. May just work on speed now. Try to get under 1:45
I went out with the 1:55 pace group. Broke off from em about 3 miles left. I’m historically a slow starter but fast finisher. This one I evened out and really didn’t have a burst at the end. Still learning this running game & my strength’s & weaknesses. It’s like chess!! I’ll keep learning!

I went out with the 1:55 pace group. Broke off from em about 3 miles left. I’m historically a slow starter but fast finisher. This one I evened out and really didn’t have a burst at the end. Still learning this running game & my strength’s & weaknesses. It’s like chess!! I’ll keep learning!
Yeah I went out pretty slow but had a lot left at the end.

I’m not a runner, but looking at the times with your last mile and still having “a lot left in the tank at the end,” I’m sure a 1:45 is more than manageable. That last mile was 🔥

Back