ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Chromesoft
2. Interested but unsure.
3. RXS
This will be fantastic with so many testers.

1. Taylor made TP5X
2. looks cool but haven’t seen in person yet.
3. RXS

This is an amazing experience For sure.

1. TM TP5X
2. I always like the blank part of the ball up, tried a line and never trusted it, so something a bit larger may help.
3. BX

Bump!

1. Pro V1x
2. Sounds interesting and could help me w/ focusing
3. Tour B XS

Srixon soft feel
Anything to help me improve set up and interesting concept vs visual aid (lines) using now
Tour B RXS

Stop it with that!!! No more applicants

I need more of these balls LOL

Hell Yeah Victory GIF by PlayStation

Just kidding!

Callaway chrome soft
I like the thoughtful approach to the preshot routine
Tour B RXS

Hell Yeah Victory GIF by PlayStation

Just kidding!
I was just thinking about these balls. Big group for the testing, I'm more and more curious how it impacts play. As I continue to do a lot of putting downstairs at my place, I can't help but think that anything to get me in the hole faster is going to be a blessing.

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Pro v1x left dash, Pro V1 AVX, Taylor Made TP5x
2. What do you think about Mindset? Interesting premise focusing on using a green dot in order to remind yourself to follow the three steps.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? XS

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome Tour
2. What do you think about Mindset? I am a fan of visual tech and find this concept interesting
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? Tour BX

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? A combination of Srixon Z and Srixon XV
2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it's an interesting concept, one that I have never thought about putting on a golf ball. Could help or not, I'm open to anything that can help keep me centered and focused during my rounds.
3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? XS

All locked up. Testers will be announced soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back