Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like that idea. Clean, simple, and golf.

But it's missing something. I have no idea what though.

Bacon maybe? No, that's not it.

Maybe! A nice rasher taking off towards the fairway?? Great opportunity to throw that complementary pink in there too! :alien2:

Don't listen to this _JL_!

Really? I definitely had it as arrival.

Really? I definitely had it as arrival.
I started with the ball and its flight, thinking "shot-tracking" like they show during tour-coverage..... Then I thought I'd add a bit of grass under..... Instead of drawing a rectangular, trapezoidal, parallelogram or whatever-shaped "tee-box", I chose an oval, quite possibly subconsciously :)blob:), because I had played with cup-ball ideas before.

Sorry guys, I may not be able to play with this until tomorrow.

A golf ball with wings, since THP is soaring above all others? Just for an idea:

stock-vector-winged-icon-featuring-golf-ball-29956234.jpg

reminds me of the original Air Jordan.

Sorry Dent, here's another one that would not even score a C- in Kindergarten! Mostly due to inadequate SW tools* (and I am getting sick of that! Nice break from doing my taxes though!), but then again, I am not getting any sharper at my advanced age .. :D

exclamation.png

* even experimentation with colors or re-proportioning the dimensions is an ordeal, that seems to mess up the quality of the image..... But as always, I think you get the idea (exclamation point / golf ball flight).

This is a winner. Best yet by far.

simple

simple

Here is something real simple and can be added to easily..
the groove lines can be changed to the THP lettering ( i know they are not evenly spaced just did this in a couple mins)..
shape can be changed top of the toe could be angled pretty much whatever you may want... shaft could become lettering...
and imho it is very easy and recogniseable.. but thats just my 2¢ worth.
could also put a ball(circle) in there also

62005046.jpg

and btw i am TCC/EMD photo ... figured i would just put that on there you never know where it might wind up.

Last edited:
did the logo thing just run out of gas or is everyone taking a break? i've been watching from the sidelines for a couple of days and it looked like we were making some nice progress. just curious.

We love the one that 3.0 did, but it needs to be cleaned up a little and perhaps some color. I thought JL was working on it, but have not seen him in a few days.

We love the one that 3.0 did, but it needs to be cleaned up a little and perhaps some color. I thought JL was working on it, but have not seen him in a few days.

that's a bummer. don't you hate it when you become _JL_ dependant? hehe

did the logo thing just run out of gas or is everyone taking a break? i've been watching from the sidelines for a couple of days and it looked like we were making some nice progress. just curious.
I had all kinds of spare time last week. Not the case so far this week.
I can't say when I'll be able to work on this project again. Probably bits and pieces in the next few days. If someone else with vector software can give this a shot instead of me, by all means go for it.

We are hoping someone can perhaps, because we are supposed to turn something in tomorrow.

I'll do what I can to find some time later today, but I can't make any promises.

I have some new vector software, but too late to the party by the time I learn how to use it. I'll play a bit.

I really like this in some weird way. If it was a golf ball and the "fire" was green.

stock-vector-fire-logo-10290418.jpg

Not sure in the end how it would look, because again it is pretty detailed, but its different and unique.

I saw this and I thought that would be fun to do quickly over my lunch break. I am not submitting this for a logo idea, but I figured I would post it.

TribalLogoForFun.png

We are hoping someone can perhaps, because we are supposed to turn something in tomorrow.
I didn't know about the deadline! Is it supposed to be finalized tomorrow?

I am still working on this in the background, and have made some improvements that allow easier further experimentation (improvements that have yielded no postable results as of now....), but my time situation is similar to that of _JL_. And like him, I'll see what I can do....

We love the one that 3.0 did, but it needs to be cleaned up a little and perhaps some color.
JB: Can you elaborate on what you mean by the above?

I didn't know about the deadline! Is it supposed to be finalized tomorrow?

I am still working on this in the background, and have made some improvements that allow easier further experimentation (improvements that have yielded no postable results as of now....), but my time situation is similar to that of _JL_. And like him, I'll see what I can do....

We did not know about the time constraints until this morning. If it is not done so be it, but we had a company reach out to us to see if it was to have a couple of little things done for us in time for Doral.

JB: Can you elaborate on what you mean by the above?

Sure, I think it needs to be stylized or cleaned up as far as the lines go. I also think that some other color could work in there possibly because the plain black and white might only work with some backgrounds. I could be wrong in all of this and I guess we will not know until we see it.

We did not know about the time constraints until this morning. If it is not done so be it, but we had a company reach out to us to see if it was to have a couple of little things done for us in time for Doral.

My unsollicited advice (at least it isn't a swing-thought! :D): Forget about this sudden opportunity, tempting as it may be, and take the time to get the logo right.

Sure, I think it needs to be stylized or cleaned up as far as the lines go. I also think that some other color could work in there possibly because the plain black and white might only work with some backgrounds. I could be wrong in all of this and I guess we will not know until we see it.

Only so much I can do, due to SW and time constraints, but here are a few others, including a B/W one that may allow others to play with color schemes a bit.

variations.png

PS: My sincere apologies for pushing the screen limits! Hate it when that happens! :banghead:

GG and I both like the 3rd from the left. Is it possible to make the lines straight rather than jagged or is that just how it has to be done?

My unsollicited advice (at least it isn't a swing-thought! :D): Forget about this sudden opportunity, tempting as it may be, and take the time to get the logo right.

Only so much I can do, due to SW and time constraints, but here are a few others, including a B/W one that may allow others to play with color schemes a bit.

variations.png

PS: My sincere apologies for pushing the screen limits! Hate it when that happens! :banghead:

I love #3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back