Status
Not open for further replies.
GG and I both like the 3rd from the left. Is it possible to make the lines straight rather than jagged or is that just how it has to be done?
That is possible. I cannot do it with the SW tools I am working with, but it is possible.

That is possible. I cannot do it with the SW tools I am working with, but it is possible.

I think with that done, we may perhaps have a winner. Seth, are you out there? hehe

Thanks SethO!

Its not cleaned up, I just thought it looked good. The cleaning is for SethO.

excla.png

Just for consideration!

exclamationDark1.jpg

I don't care for position oftext or font, but easy change.
exclamationDark3.jpg

Its not cleaned up, I just thought it looked good. The cleaning is for SethO.

excla.png

Just for consideration!

exclamationDark1.jpg

I don't care for position oftext or font, but easy change.
exclamationDark3.jpg

I really like all of these guys. I like the one tha shanks came up with that doesn't have the image of a ball and i also like the outlining and coloring that duey came up with. I'll be interested to see what the talented setho comes up with this evening.

Nice work everyone, it's really cool to see how creative everyone can be!

I should be able to work on this for the next hour or so. :comp:

I should be able to work on this for the next hour or so. :comp:

Awesome. Cannot wait to see the results.

Ok, I've traced the logo in vector format. I think I got the dimensions and everything pretty close.
Here it is with a bunch of different color variations.
Picture1-71.jpg

Personally, I think the third option works best because the exclamation point is easier to recognize.

We like the 3rd one too. Okay, final stage. Can you add The Hackers Paradise text next to that one on the right in some cool text (not cursive) and we can take it and go with it?

Ok, I've traced the logo in vector format. I think I got the dimensions and everything pretty close.

Thanks! It is great to see them look a bit smoother! :bananadance:

If the vector format allows you to easily improve on the dimensional proportions / relative positioning etc., please do. I think it looks pretty good, but I can't help but wonder....

Personally, I think the third option works best because the exclamation point is easier to recognize.

I think I agree, though I am overwhelmed by all the choices!!! I like some of the B/W ones quite a bit ...

I love that, but would we be able to use that argyle pattern? JB just said he loved the color green in this one.

My thoughts are this. You could have the argyle for the printed page and on silk screened shirts and such, but straight green for a stitched logo. It would be easily recognizable either way. I have seen logos like that in the past.

I will leave the production of the final logo to _JL_ because I don't have the proper software to produce anything in a vector format.

Picture1-71.jpg

Number 3 still the best!

Okay, I know I'm late to the game on the final edits, but I've been uber busy (yes, that's right. uber without the umlaut.)

I think it would look more professional with rounded edges.

Ok, here it is with some text.
Picture2-36.jpg

I think the font goes quite well with the logo, what do you think?

Also, the green definitely doesn't have to be that exact green. Is there anything you would like to see different about the color?

Okay, I know I'm late to the game on the final edits, but I've been uber busy (yes, that's right. uber without the umlaut.)

I think it would look more professional with rounded edges.
I did play a little with rounded edges, but it always made it harder to recognize as an exclamation point.

I've been experimenting a bit with the colors from this web site, and it is looking awesome.
I'll post examples in a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back