CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Have an absolute day today gentlemen! Cannot wait for more Briggs action to take place.

Let’s go Whiskey Business! 🥃

Shining Rise And Shine GIF

G'morning Briggs

Im volunteering as a standard bearer for the LPGA Chevron this morning so will check in as I can 👍🏼

My group is:
Celine Boutier
Alisen Corpuz
Ruoning Yin

Let's go Smooth Criminals - @Deebo76 and @outlawx 🔥

Finally caught up, what a great first night you guys had and congratulations @outlawx on the win.

Hope you guys all have a great day and play well and fast after eating biscuits and gravy

Good group of THPers and Briggs is going to be a ton of fun this morning.

For those curious of itinerary.
7am is breakfast in club house
7:30 is range
8am we are all on the first tee.

Contest is on the line.
Albatross Coins are on the line.
Winning team gets to return and everybody should want in this event as Worldwide and Budget are bringing it.

Tonight’s dinner is one you will not want to miss following along with. It’s basically an open forum to understand the world of golf retail and of course what is going on with WorldWide Golf. Changes, acquisitions and a whole lot more.

Long day but a great day and you guys are all along for the ride

Good luck today, everyone! One round of “easy” golf then the alt shot carnage sets in!

Have a blast today!

Goodies I bagged after the first loop of the pro shop.
IMG_6651.jpeg

About the time for the medical update from JB- hope the elbow is feeling better.

Good luck today folks!! @Mmaynard11 will be helping me with scorekeeping a bit this morning.
Thanks to you and @Mmaynard11 for the help. It’s going to be a great time.

Medical update. I don’t have a lot to add. Pain level extremely high, but swelling is a bit down. Going to give it a go and see how it fares. I’m not crazy optimistic, but @jdtox has worked pretty hard the last couple of days and deserves the effort. We will be okay.

Good luck everyone. Will be following this morning. Have an hour drive from 7-8 then should be able to follow without interruption.

Strong first night. That 7am breakfast comes at you quick!

Already missing the overstuffed breakfast tacos :(

Gooooood morning!!

Ready To Go GIF by DefyTV

Gooooood Mooooorrrrrnnnniiiinnngggg San Antonio!
robin williams aladdin GIF

G'morning Briggs

Im volunteering as a standard bearer for the LPGA Chevron this morning so will check in as I can 👍🏼

My group is:
Celine Boutier
Alisen Corpuz
Ruoning Yin

Let's go Smooth Criminals - @Deebo76 and @outlawx 🔥
That is super cool. Make sure you take some pics. Enjoy!

Good morning all. Hope you all have a great day. Hopefully JB's elbow is improving

Hoping to get caught up today or try to make it through some of this thread. Hit em well today fellas! Let’s go Southern Twang!

Back