CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Specifically how to chip out of a bunker?? 😬
Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Man what a day!! WorldWide, Budget & THP have brought it. And what a group of guys. It’s gonna be a fun couple days coming up. Can’t wait to get to that tee tomorrow with guy @mantan, @ScoFoBG and Steve for Shamble and then have a front row seat to watch Trevor and Scott in Alt Shot.

Man what a day!! WorldWide, Budget & THP have brought it. And what a group of guys. It’s gonna be a fun couple days coming up. Can’t wait to get to that tee tomorrow with guy @mantan, @ScoFoBG and Steve for Shamble and then have a front row seat to watch Trevor and Scott in Alt Shot.
Have a day! Enjoy the hell out of it!

If he was... Idk how he's hid it from me for 8.5 years 😂
Time to invest in a tape measure..............and prepare for disappointment.........and lies..............

Just an FYI. I was 2/2 out of the bunker. It wasn't pretty, the wall wasn't hurt too bad but I got out.
was that before you mounted it?

Have a day my brother!

Looks like a heck of a time. How was it reuniting with @Nerdy? Man I miss you guys.

Congrats on the win outlawx. That bunker looks just slightly intimidating.

Woke to p for a minute.
Even in conserve and recharge mode, Body is still on high rpm’s.

I’m now down to 20 coins. Threw one on Worldwide. Trevor is giving lessons that are winning people drivers and now giving lessons to the whole group. The preview show almost got me, but the lessons convinced me
You must’ve put coins on nearly every option! Haha! Love it!

I go through a lot of Voltaren and it works. It was prescription up until a couple of years ago.
I learned of this stuff a couple years ago as well. Helps me with various ailments when Tiger Balm, Absorbaine Jr, and others won’t. Just have to be cognizant of the NSAID component and can’t take Advil, Motrin, Aleve, etc at the same time.

Heckuva first night fellas.

Back