CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

@ScoFoBG thanks for answering my burning questions about Worldwide Golf and sharing with me the future plans. I am excited to see these plans in action in 2024 and beyond!

I have a smoke I really like with a shaft fit for me. Otherwise I’d put it in play for sure
Nice! Makes sense to me let’s not mess with what works. I’ve got coins riding on you 🤣

We’ve got a group that wants to out on a good showing for THP tomorrow
the trick is to get about four'ish hours of sleep and then walk on water tomorrow. (probably)

Not everyone. I'm watching swing instruction on YouTube. 😂
Gotta admit with AC coins riding this doesn’t inspire confidence 😜

All in on Southern Twang tomorrow, LFG @KY Golfer and @mantan!!!

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

Gotta admit with AC coins riding this doesn’t inspire confidence 😜
I was hoping he was going to use his gained knowledge to walk down the range line tomorrow and 'suggest' a few things lmao

I was hoping he was going to use his gained knowledge to walk down the range line tomorrow and 'suggest' a few things lmao
@Nerdy loves unsolicited range advice.

Finally caught up and heck of a first day!! The swag is off the charts, the food makes me want a second dinner, and the bunker contest is fun. Congrats @outlawx !! Everyone have fun and play well tomorrow!!!

This is very likely bursitis. I'd recommend to not completely ignore it. The small scab may appear unrelated but it only takes a really small opening for something to go from irrelevant to relevant in a hurry. The ice and NSAIDS is great advice... also, do not forget to elevate it above your shoulder level whenever you get a chance. Gravity will help reduce swelling
ATCs always defer to medical professionals in all circumstances! Thanks Doc!

3 for 3 getting out so I’m taking that as a W Lol
I never doubted you sir...the prospect of getting out while ALSO getting close to the pin is what was scary to me 😅

Back