CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Generally right isn't my issue, though I've got every sh***y shotavailable to me at any time. Definitely had 2 or 7 I left hanging out right the last couple days, even hit a couple fades strangely enough.
You had some bombs today

That was a donation from the get go!

Not being last was a pretty solid accomplishment for us! 🤣
From what I can pluck from a sampling of the 6+K of posts, you guys had a blast, and that's the win that matters. I had fun betting on you guys to win and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Looks like you got
I'm way behind on the action but I did get a THP notification" You lost 5.00 on 'Touring Purple'. I can infer things from that. :p
the spoiler that we didn’t quite pull of the win. We had some star studded holes, you would have been proud of our performance.

AI Smoke is magic

From what I can pluck from a sampling of the 6+K of posts, you guys had a blast, and that's the win that matters. I had fun betting on you guys to win and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Absolutely! Last few days have been most fun I've had in a long time. Every night I went to bed with a sore face from laughing so much, especially @wazzubrew, kids is a national treasure! 🤣

Absolutely! Last few days have been most fun I've had in a long time. Every night I went to bed with a sore face from laughing so much, especially @wazzubrew, kids is a national treasure! 🤣
College Football GIF by Pac-12 Network

Congrats FIF! Sorry I couldn’t follow along more during the day. Too much work.

Pics were amazing and you guys all crushed it!

Holy smokes, First in Fun ran away with this one. Congratulations!

Obvious man comment. I love the look of this course. :love:
Never gets old. I also absolutely love the way the cut the fairways

Back