CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Shout out to @Daluteh today for the photos on course! Thank you so much for the shots you took!

Thank you @Bag Boy - what an amazing team, and a team who truly cares about the thp forum and their wants and needs in carts and bags.
Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for setting up an awesome experience.
@ddec @JB @Daluteh @Bus it was awesome playing w/ you and getting to know ya!
@ttucliffhanger and @Nashtyone - 1.5 holes wasn’t bad - but the drinks and sim golf were a good time
@Muchmore and @xThor thank you for organizing all the putting contests and being very cool hosts
@Mikey D @lambeau @kiwichris @LSMO great having a few drinks - lunch and dinner w/ ya
@wazzubrew - thanks for being an awesome cartner! We had some good laughs most of the time at our own games.
Safe travels home everyone!
Ballyhack - unbelievable course and experience
Until next timeIMG_6889.jpeg

I’ll post my full recap of the event in the next couple of days. Have a lot to say and just need to put it all in to words.

Shout out to @Daluteh today for the photos on course! Thank you so much for the shots you took!
I hope you got some good ones after looking through all of them. Someone in the Man Van told me I had a lot of posts, I’m sure you’ll be able to find one or two you like.

They wouldn’t have been possible without your swaggy outfit and shoes and phenomenal ball striking ability.

What an ending
IMG_9873.jpeg

Safe travels home gentlemen

I hope you got some good ones after looking through all of them. Someone in the Man Van told me I had a lot of posts, I’m sure you’ll be able to find one or two you like.

They wouldn’t have been possible without your swaggy outfit and shoes and phenomenal ball striking ability.
I wish I had played better today, but thank you for thinking so haha. I played so good minus putting 3 of the 4 days and swing just left me today but I had so much fun getting to know you and hang with you.

Safe travels all!! And thank you all for bringing us along!!

Know you guys are heading out, but curious what you didn't know about Bag Boy that you learned this week? Anything that might surprise us?

I wish I had played better today, but thank you for thinking so haha. I played so good minus putting 3 of the 4 days and swing just left me today but I had so much fun getting to know you and hang with you.
I was just glad you got to experience that I'm actually capable getting the ball off the ground today after our round together prior to the event. 🤣

Last edited:
I was just glad you got to experience that actually capable getting the ball off the ground today after our round together prior to the event. 🤣
Event jitters are something else

Thanks to @JDax I now have about 17 iterations of my name, which is impressive since there were only like 10 people who didn’t know how it was pronounced before Friday. Hah
Youre Welcome Maui GIF

Back