CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Well, that's a wrap! A big thanks to all of you for these past couple days—whether you were there with us or following along in the forums. Everyone on our team really enjoys being able to come to events like this and hang out with all of you. This event has helped us gain such valuable feedback about our products and gave us new friendships in the golf world!

And of course, congrats to FIF on the win! We'll try not to give Craig and Perry too hard of a time about their score when they get back to the office... but no promises :ROFLMAO:

Everyone get home safe. We hope to see you again soon!
Thank you so much for bringing us out this week. You all made the last couple days amazing. It was great meeting Craig and Perry and the rest of you. So many great little, thoughtful touches you, you had ready for us (along with the obvious HUGE things you did for us) made it so memorable.

I can't wait for June for the Mitsubishi Shaft Experience. It will be a smaller, dare I say, more intimate group than this event.
depends on how big our beds are:)

just ran into @Daluteh in the airport. We are talking all things about this week…and @MWard of course.

Notes: The median score in
Shamble Combined score was +23, the highest ever in THP two-man stroke play.

Our new historical Shamble Combined Score median is +17.
That’s the definition of carnage. Wow

Through 13

Muchy +4
Thor +3

Energy fading fast!
Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

Also, does the shrimp have tails? If so, were they cut and removed or eaten?
They did have tails. I took them off prior to mixing salad.

Well, that's a wrap! A big thanks to all of you for these past couple days—whether you were there with us or following along in the forums. Everyone on our team really enjoys being able to come to events like this and hang out with all of you. This event has helped us gain such valuable feedback about our products and gave us new friendships in the golf world!

And of course, congrats to FIF on the win! We'll try not to give Craig and Perry too hard of a time about their score when they get back to the office... but no promises :ROFLMAO:

Everyone get home safe. We hope to see you again soon!
You all were great! Thank you for all the hospitality and genuinely caring about the feedback. Means more than you know.

Well. See ya later Ballyhack. It was amazing. I will be going back through the thread over next couple weeks to ensure I didn’t miss anything and ready every post!
IMG_9853.jpeg

Congrats @JB and @ddec . Impressive play!

Another great follow and great group. Well done THP and @Bag Boy!

Back