CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

place the words in whatever order you want...but first and fun are a constant. You will understand that come Tuesday afternoon.
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Anybody need some caffeine this morning, but also want to avoid the jitters and get healthy, glowing skin?

Recipe Matchalove GIF by M Matcha

Great choice. @xThor it’s been said. You now have to use a push cart and walk Ballyhack. Well done Donny. 🤣🤣
yeahhhh no- the correlation of his use of a cart at high speeds was only a reference to the Prize for the winning team. But then again, I have seen him swing a club

Gotta go with my son's pick due to the hours long conversation about anime

Anime Gods – @xThor and @Muchmore

Anybody need some caffeine this morning, but also want to avoid the jitters and get healthy, glowing skin?

Recipe Matchalove GIF by M Matcha

gotta admit, i still don't know what Matcha is...

I had no clue either, but gave some a shot the other day when I saw it on the Starbucks board while picking up a coffee for my wife. It's... not good.

Returning this to some semblance of the event.
Spoke to Bag Boy today, they are eager for the kick off festivities and to get to talk to you about the brands.
Eager to also see all of those bags out on the course.

Lets try and remember this is not an AOL chat room.

Returning this to some semblance of the event.
Spoke to Bag Boy today, they are eager for the kick off festivities and to get to talk to you about the brands.
Eager to also see all of those bags out on the course.

Lets try and remember this is not an AOL chat room.
Some of the behind-the-scenes things they have planned sound incredible. And guarantee our bags are going to be the best looking bags on the course!

As we have a few days until the event kicks off, and our first dinner with BagBoy. What questions does the forum want us to ask? I know I've seen at least once ask about a single strap for the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
As we have a few days until the event kicks off, and our first dinner with BagBoy. What questions does the forum want us to ask? I know I've seen at least once ask about a single strap for the bag.
Knowing the Volt was their first dive into the electric cart market, what have they learned and will there be a Volt 2 or another iteration coming?

I don’t think everyone realizes how cool it’s going to be to have a full Bag Boy team on site with us!

Knowing the Volt was their first dive into the electric cart market, what have they learned and will there be a Volt 2 or another iteration coming?
I'm taking notes. Keep them coming

I don’t think everyone realizes how cool it’s going to be to have a full Bag Boy team on site with us!
Oh I am very much looking forward to it

I'm really excited to see what all that entails, and my not being the most outgoing person has me a little nervous too honestly! 😬

All my coins are in

I have Aqua Men in this contest. I have AC coin wagers on various teams

Coins and contest entry on Anime Gods! Also got some coins on First in Fun top 3. Good luck out there everyone!

Back