CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Teams!!

Tell me why I should pick you? Or rather. If you really want to win. Tell me who I should pick to win so they will get iced and not win.

If You Aint First Youre Last Will Ferrell GIF by StickerGiant

Dont have to have the popular vote here to walk away with a W.
I've been saying that for months! Thanks for the confirmation, I'll give you an honorable mention at our victory speech.

Teams!!

Tell me why I should pick you? Or rather. If you really want to win. Tell me who I should pick to win so they will get iced and not win.
We have fun and we finish first.

Teams!!

Be the bandwagon, I think that it's great! They will love you being one of the many. =)

Touring Purple has never waivered in our abilities. We didn't peak to early, we're not relying on past success and we're certainly not afraid of going out as a high / high and playing our game.

Teams!!

You seem like a Touring Purple kind of guy.

Be the bandwagon, I think that it's great! They will love you being one of the many. =)

Touring Purple has never waivered in our abilities. We didn't peak to early, we're not relying on past success and we're certainly not afraid of going out as a high / high and playing our game.
And lots of pops :ROFLMAO:

I've been saying that for months! Thanks for the confirmation, I'll give you an honorable mention at our victory speech.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I will go with Anime Gods because i believe @xThor to be the best bet with a Push Cart......and since that is the Prize, well, i feel its Devine intervention

I will go with Anime Gods because i believe @xThor to be the best bet with a Push Cart......and since that is the Prize, well, i feel its Devine intervention
Great choice. @xThor it’s been said. You now have to use a push cart and walk Ballyhack. Well done Donny. 🤣🤣

So now your team is “Fun in First”? 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️
place the words in whatever order you want...but first and fun are a constant. You will understand that come Tuesday afternoon.

Back