CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Great choice. @xThor it’s been said. You now have to use a push cart and walk Ballyhack. Well done Donny. 🤣🤣
I'm literally in the process of losing 10% of myself so I don't have to walk Ballyhack.

I need to see an certain elbow at full extension before my coins get donated. :D
I did 50 pillow curls an hour ago.
Right now I am at 50/50.

Another bump since it’s calm in here, for Bag Boy or Dynamic Brands questions from the forum. Y’all know how fast these things move and while we are trying to take in stuff at dinner (food AND info) we may miss some things even if we are tagged. Easiest to get them here now for the guys to make sure they ask them!

Another bump since it’s calm in here, for Bag Boy or Dynamic Brands questions from the forum. Y’all know how fast these things move and while we are trying to take in stuff at dinner (food AND info) we may miss some things even if we are tagged. Easiest to get them here now for the guys to make sure they ask them!
-What's next for BagBoy?
-How do they view the bag top debate 14 way vs all others?

Point Pointing GIF by BrisbaneBroncos
Using a Brisbane Broncos gif has me rethinking my support. :confused:

:ROFLMAO:

We have a fun tasting coming up for the opening dinner with Bag Boy!
Be prepared.

We have a fun tasting coming up for the opening dinner with Bag Boy!
Be prepared.
Sounds like a gem is in store for everyone! Cinco de Mayo???
Drunk Cinco De Mayo GIF

Using a Brisbane Broncos gif has me rethinking my support. :confused:

:ROFLMAO:
I don’t even know what a Brisbane Bronco is so my bad lol! Go sports!

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I was going to ask about bluetooth speaker attachments on push carts, and then I decided to do some research and boom - it already exists - from Bag Boy no less. So scratch that.

My question would be - will there ever be push carts with built in bluetooth speakers or maybe GPS built into the actual cart? With the introduction of remote control push carts it seems like integrating all those features would be a logical next step, but maybe not worth it from a manufacturer perspective?

I was going to ask about bluetooth speaker attachments on push carts, and then I decided to do some research and boom - it already exists - from Bag Boy no less. So scratch that.

My question would be - will there ever be push carts with built in bluetooth speakers or maybe GPS built into the actual cart? With the introduction of remote control push carts it seems like integrating all those features would be a logical next step, but maybe not worth it from a manufacturer perspective?
I’ve started making a notepad with everyone’s questions. Want to make sure nothing is missed for y’all.

Back