L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

Would you be able to post a few pics from address, curious about the color you have vs standard black
Will try and get some pics shortly. Have played a few rounds with it and really like it. Think my buddy is going to order one soon as well!

Reactions: MH
Hoping for some tpt shaft restock soon

My mezz max is going great...now looking to take it up to the next level.

Will try and get some pics shortly. Have played a few rounds with it and really like it. Think my buddy is going to order one soon as well!
Here are a few pics. Looks really nice in person.

Attachments

• lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 22
  • lab2.jpg
    lab2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 22
  • lab3.jpg
    lab3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 22
  • LAB5.jpg
    LAB5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 22
  • LAB6.jpg
    LAB6.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 22
Here are a few pics. Looks really nice in person.
Looks nice. Did you get the lighter weight package? I picked one up used and it seems like mine has more weights on the bottom. I will have to double check.

This putter is the real deal.

Lag putting does take some time, but in terms of how it works from 15 feet and in is truly incredible.

The online fit is simple, smart and effective. The balance of the putter is unique but just stellar.

However the grip is often overlooked and for me something that makes LAB a real winner with any of their models.

Can anyone post some more pics of the platinum head? Really like the black but have a line on a platinum head and looking at the few pics I have seen I just can’t get a feel for it

Got to try the Mezz this afternoon on the course, mixed feelings on it. I really want to like it but I had trouble lining it up and was pulling putts. I didn’t get to spend as much time as I would have liked but definitely see potential. One question regarding lie, without a fitting is it safe to say if your putter seems to work would the same lie work with a LAB putter? Or is it so different it would be hard to know without getting fit?

Bite the bullet to end the season and sent it off to get reshafted in a TPT. I was looking for a while at the LA Golf shaft but I like that the TPT is made directly for LAB so decided to give it a go. Will report back on how it feels!

Mezz max Blue head, t-alignment with the white Accra shaft is in order. It was so close between the DF and max that I may end up picking up a DF if I see a decent deal in my specs. I was kinda surprised how much I liked the df after rolling it for a bit

Mezz max Blue head, t-alignment with the white Accra shaft is in order. It was so close between the DF and max that I may end up picking up a DF if I see a decent deal in my specs. I was kinda surprised how much I liked the df after rolling it for a bit
Looking forward to seeing the finished build, how long will it take to get to you?

Looking forward to seeing the finished build, how long will it take to get to you?
Not 💯 sure but he did say it could take around 6 weeks to get here

Me gustaría tener información si serie útil
Para un amateur y algunas sugerencias

First round with the tpt shaft install and it is the best I putt this year. My distance control is much much better then the steel shaft it came with. Love it so far!

Picked up my Mezz max today and had a look at the broom stick version. I may have to give that a try next year at some point but going to give this one a really good trial. The blue head with the t alignment and white Accra shaft look even better in person than they do in pics. The blue is pretty out there for me but I like it

72159795472__0175D602-9705-478D-AF77-9895D596B04E.jpeg

That’s really sharp lookin’… best of luck with it!

We have another LAB in the house. @BB Fan Girl had her Mezz Max arrive yesterday. Initial putting session last night was really good!
IMG_3918.jpegIMG_3919.jpegIMG_3920.jpegIMG_3921.jpegIMG_3922.jpeg

I really want to order a mezz max broomstick to compare against my mezz max. Think the cappuccino head with the black Accra shaft, I just don’t know where to start on what length to play

I really want to order a mezz max broomstick to compare against my mezz max. Think the cappuccino head with the black Accra shaft, I just don’t know where to start on what length to play
I got my Mezz Max broomstick in cappuccino about a month ago. I’m 6’2” and ordered 47” length. The best way to determine is to hold your driver and 3 wood like a broomstick and figure out what feels best from that.

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpeg
    IMG_1012.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 14
@Kay-Dee have you used a broomstick in the past? If not how has the transition been?

Back