Well I officially ordered my Jeep mods.
-Rims, tires, lug nuts, side steps, bed cover and rubber bed mat.

Mods are great, but the price tag sucks! 🤣🤣

Well I officially ordered my Jeep mods.
-Rims, tires, lug nuts, side steps, bed cover and rubber bed mat.

Mods are great, but the price tag sucks! 🤣🤣

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket

Got the bed cover and side steps installed today on Fathom between working. Downside was there was a bolt and 2 washers missing, so there are 2 bolts not installed on the sidesteps but won’t be an issue though. Called Rough Country CS and they said, sorry we will have them to you by tomorrow. That’s the type of CS that will make me a loyal customer. Tires were delivered to the Discount Tire I ordered through on Tuesday. Wheels will be here Friday and I have an appt to have the TPMS sensors swapped from current wheels/tires and the new rims and tires installed. Going to get the speedometer calibrated and an alignment if it needs it done next Friday. Pretty stoked as it’s all coming together. Just got a few more small mods I want to do. Also ordering wife her 2” lift kit for her Sahara when I’m at the dealer next week. She just needs to decide on some wheels and tires.
7758395F-DB18-4462-9C6C-CC014441BF4A.jpegD6BE4573-074E-420F-9D5B-E4667D024BD6.jpeg

Wheels and tires go on Wednesday since they were delayed via FedEx. But ordered these this weekend.
-Front Sundshade
-Custom hood decals for the gladiator
62D615CB-C44F-421C-9C5D-DDA359A66CE4.jpegFBC13A12-59BE-40EB-B851-60D7C1EC04B7.jpeg

My Jeep Wrangler Willys .
c95beda11f65caa6b6683f9a71bfcbfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels and tires go on Wednesday since they were delayed via FedEx. But ordered these this weekend.
-Front Sundshade
-Custom hood decals for the gladiator
View attachment 9090214View attachment 9090215
Well the sunshade came in....PIECE. OF. GARBAGE! Sending it back and ordered one the same brand as my wife's in red. Really wanted the American flag, but went with a brand I know is good this time. Decals will be here Thursday and getting the wheels and tires on today after work!!

Man am I happy with the way it turned out!!!
8EAF3A74-1026-4682-A821-398FDB8A2BFE.jpegF595942E-48A9-41F5-ABA1-BA061EC83196.jpegED9BE83C-BE41-4FBF-80DC-F842D63F357C.jpeg851E5417-95E2-40AC-A0B5-CCDBAE468676.jpeg

So how many of you Jeep owners hate the Bronco? How many are indifferent? My daughter drives my new Bronco to school sometimes and all the Jeep owners are bashing the Bronco, lol. IMO, competition is good for all of us as now Jeep has a direct competitor and some incentive to improve. I'm not a Ford guy but my dad had a Bronco back in the 1970s that I had a lot of fond memories of and it was one of the reasons for buying one. I'm sure I'd be happy with a Jeep as well.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 5.14.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Wheels and tires look great, really looks good on your jeep.

So how many of you Jeep owners hate the Bronco? How many are indifferent? My daughter drives my new Bronco to school sometimes and all the Jeep owners are bashing the Bronco, lol. IMO, competition is good for all of us as now Jeep has a direct competitor and some incentive to improve. I'm not a Ford guy but my dad had a Bronco back in the 1970s that I had a lot of fond memories of and it was one of the reasons for buying one. I'm sure I'd be happy with a Jeep as well.

View attachment 9091375
We looked at Broncos when we were looking at vehicles for my wife and she just liked the Jeep better. I don’t have any hate for them just prefer the Jeep.

I don't hate Bronco's, didn't have any when I got mine. Usually I don't buy a car in first year production, you can run into problems.

Last edited:

View attachment 9091375

Love the Bronco and glad it's back, I'm curious to know where Ford takes it this time around. My opinion is this, the difference between the Bronco and the Wrangle comes down to how you want to use it. If you want a capable vehicle off road thats on the pavement 80% of the time, go Bronco. It can handle itself, but its a MUCH better on road drive and ride. The Wrangler on pavement is functional... LOL. All kidding aside, my JLUR is my daily driver, I don't mind all of its quirks. The leaks, creeks, steering box wander, ZERO aerodynamics... it's all the things that jeepers come to love.

1653572437257.png

Even better than I hoped!
1FA14902-50D8-4BCA-9B95-F7E9C50219FC.jpeg2839E516-6706-4F19-B265-69D9FC6B6DA4.jpeg

View attachment 9091375
I really like the new Bronco and will definitely take a look at one when I'm ready to trade in my current Jeep and probably already would have if there was better availability. Back in High School I had an 88 Bronco, it was beat up with a ton of miles but it still holds a spot in my heart.

Love the Bronco and glad it's back, I'm curious to know where Ford takes it this time around. My opinion is this, the difference between the Bronco and the Wrangle comes down to how you want to use it. If you want a capable vehicle off road thats on the pavement 80% of the time, go Bronco. It can handle itself, but its a MUCH better on road drive and ride. The Wrangler on pavement is functional... LOL. All kidding aside, my JLUR is my daily driver, I don't mind all of its quirks. The leaks, creeks, steering box wander, ZERO aerodynamics... it's all the things that jeepers come to love.

View attachment 9091518

I’m getting 16.4 MPG so far with 2,300 miles of mixed driving on our Bronco with the 2.7L Ecoboost so it is maybe worse economy than a Jeep, lol. I’m running 35’s and a 1.25” leveling kit so I didn’t expect anything more. :)

0628F5B9-3BA6-44B6-87D8-08B87E6E42F0.jpeg

Man am I happy with my Gladiator! Dropping the wife's Sahara off to have the lift put on it tonight. Got her tires put on yesterday.

Attachments

• Gladiator.jpg
    Gladiator.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 12
Had the tires installed Saturday and the lift went on today. Wife is a happy camper. Gotta get some wheel spacers and the rear tire relocator and it will be good to go.
087F5062-5E71-4BAC-8863-30A895999D53.jpeg

My wife texted me as she was finally ducked. 😂

DA6757B8-D60D-4BAF-BD45-DB91B4BDAC02.jpeg

Added gas hood shocks and some jeepwave decals on the gladiator and some taillight overlays to the wife’s Sahara. Also added some wheel spacers to her Jeep to give it a more aggressive stance after the lift.
CC6DD7F6-076C-4D90-9AB7-2540CBF740D8.jpeg43C1ACDB-065E-423F-BF5F-FC9B13B9A2BB.jpeg950112B0-B20E-40B1-AB0E-D01F2005CBE3.jpegF2FD7183-510E-452D-9C1B-D5662C0192B8.jpeg

Jeep Invasion this weekend in Pigeon Forge! Pretty stoked about it!

Well, really bummed right now and missing my gladiator. Had to drop it off for an issue that’s happened 4 times since I bought it. Dropped it off Wednesday this last week and they can’t get to it till this Friday the 9th. I really hope they can figure it out and fix it fast bc I really love the truck and I’ve read some horror stories on some forums about the issue I’m having. Fingers crossed. But did get the wife’s Jeep name on her hood tonight along with a matching tri-star!
44FB4D38-3CDF-4FD8-B6B3-7D5AEEE7264D.jpeg9787F19A-2EC6-4F3B-B554-1A9E3D8F805F.jpeg

Well, really bummed right now and missing my gladiator. Had to drop it off for an issue that’s happened 4 times since I bought it. Dropped it off Wednesday this last week and they can’t get to it till this Friday the 9th. I really hope they can figure it out and fix it fast bc I really love the truck and I’ve read some horror stories on some forums about the issue I’m having. Fingers crossed. But did get the wife’s Jeep name on her hood tonight along with a matching tri-star!
View attachment 9117601View attachment 9117602
We’ll update to the gladiator issues. No fix as of now. It’s a problem being worked by FCA engineers as a new bulletin was released this last week (3 weeks after the last) bc the update isn’t taking so FCA said to return the gladiator and drive it and a new bulletin will come out soon with a fix. Bummed it didn’t get fixed but glad the issue is acknowledged by FCA and being worked.

Back