Just scored some 35s for a steel for the gladiator! Pick them up next week!

@AnthonyC got the 35s installed on the glad today!
237ECF51-F47E-4734-B33B-1C99BD58EB59.jpeg

Looking good!!!
Did you have to have the speedo recalibrated?
My lift kit came with a calibrator. I hooked it up and set the specs Wednesday so it would be ready.

Got the wife’s XK Glow 5th wheel light done today. Her rock lights finished a few weeks ago, but now the controller quit on my rock lights. Waiting on replacement to arrive. Hoping it fixes the issue.

I just saw that on another Jeep, really like the looks.

I just saw that on another Jeep, really like the looks.
Yeah it cost a little more than the ones on Amazon but I guess you get what you pay for. We are super happy with it.

Wife’s anniversary present came in today! She’s super excited. Custom TN tri-star gas cap. Gonna get it installed this weekend!
70846030152__86F0B479-39ED-479A-9B2F-560523610252.jpeg

Well, had to cancel going to Jeep Invasion this year due to daughter having a softball tournament now, but I was able to order the 3 things I wanted this year:

1. Ultimate Show N Glow Detailer Spray (1 gallon refill w/ Sprayer and towels) *This stuff is amazing! This guy will always have my business as long as I detail my own vehicles (veteran owned company)
1692901558608.png
2. Custom Door Mollies from my boy at Trail Rig Fabworx (this is where we got our custom fender inserts) Mine are black w/ Red and wifes will be black with glitter purple. (also a veteran owned company)
1692901337435.png
3. SunTop soft top for the Gladiator for the warm months. (Wife has this brand for her Sahara and we love it) *They are running a sale right now for Jeep Invastion for 10% off!
1692901399556.png

Was really looking forward to seeing all the booths and seeing anything new, but all good I guess. Keeps me from spending that much more money! lol

Well, had to cancel going to Jeep Invasion this year due to daughter having a softball tournament now, but I was able to order the 3 things I wanted this year:

1. Ultimate Show N Glow Detailer Spray (1 gallon refill w/ Sprayer and towels) *This stuff is amazing! This guy will always have my business as long as I detail my own vehicles (veteran owned company)
View attachment 9200861
2. Custom Door Mollies from my boy at Trail Rig Fabworx (this is where we got our custom fender inserts) Mine are black w/ Red and wifes will be black with glitter purple. (also a veteran owned company)
View attachment 9200859
3. SunTop soft top for the Gladiator for the warm months. (Wife has this brand for her Sahara and we love it) *They are running a sale right now for Jeep Invastion for 10% off!
View attachment 9200860

Was really looking forward to seeing all the booths and seeing anything new, but all good I guess. Keeps me from spending that much more money! lol
Door mollies came in today, but too dark to put on. Pics to come!

Finally got the door mollies installed. Super happy!
IMG_8385.jpegIMG_8386.jpegIMG_8384.jpegIMG_8383.jpeg

I have never owned a Jeep. but have known a couple of guys who have, and respect the brand mightily. Shortly after high school a guy we knew took us on a ride in his Jeep to some old strip mines he knew about. He started driving down a hill so steep into one where I had to grab the roll bar to keep myself from falling face first into the dash! Halfway down we came upon an enormous rain gully that we were not going to try even in a Jeep! I wondered how we would get us of there since if he tried to turn around, and got sideways to the hill, we would go tumbling all the way down! He simply put it in reverse and backed up! Amazing machines!

What gears are you getting in the Sahara? I have a 2015 Sahara that has some high gears.. I'm running 31's I need to get it regeared since it's a manual I'm making due for now. But will need it to do better in the woods starting on hills and just driving around. Best advice is watch the door seals and roof seals some times jeep things happen wet floors.

What gears are you getting in the Sahara? I have a 2015 Sahara that has some high gears.. I'm running 31's I need to get it regeared since it's a manual I'm making do for now. But will need it to do better in the woods starting on hills and just driving around. Best advice is watch the door seals and roof seals some times jeep things happen wet floors.
We are sticking with factory gears. Can’t remember what’s currently in them (Sahara and gladiator have the same), but I won’t be going any bigger on tires bc if I do, I then have to regear. These jeeps don’t really go off road. They are too expensive to treat like that, but in the next few years my plan is to hopefully find an old TJ or something for just off-roading.

Can someone explain the ducks on the dashboard? I see them everywhere.

🐤🐤
It started during covid. It is a way for someone to say they like your Jeep.

A women in Washington state decided she would give a jeep owner a little rubber duck , and said on a note nice jeep. And it grew and grew, it's called duck, duck jeep. Now when jeep owners see a jeep they think is nice they put a duck on the door handle. Some leave a note saying you've been ducked, there are even clubs people belong to.

We also have the jeep wave, when you see another wrangler or gladiator. You do the peace sign and most people return it.

Back