Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

Days pants from yesterday were awful in every way. A group of us were watching and one of the ladies said “ummm never mind”

Don’t know if it’s true, but saw on Facebook that they asked him not to wear the sweater for the second round

Don’t know if it’s true, but saw on Facebook that they asked him not to wear the sweater for the second round
Man, they wouldn't have had to ask me twice!

Who was "they", though? Malbon themselves, or Augusta National, or the rest of the players that have to see that ugly ish all round? :LOL:

Is that a built in colostomy bag?
iu
These are the new 25 gallon water bottle holders. All the cool kids are wearing them

It looks like it is true and not fake news.

"Day indicated after his round on Saturday that Augusta National had indeed asked him to take off the sweater, which was scripted for him before the tournament."

Lmao, so bad Augusta was like, nah bro.

I'm surprised Augusta/Masters are allowing hoodies on the golf course. Yeah, I wear hooded jackets at the local muni dog track (the hooded jackets with high collar are warmer on the neck even when you don't wear the hood), but wouldn't necessarily wear it to a more upscale golf venue or country club unless freezing cold. But there are some upsale hooded jackets that may be more appropriate.

Yes, pretty ugly, but it does garner attention, and perhaps that's the point.

Seriously the worst ever

I know I’m late to the party but I LOVE that Augusta asked him to take off that ridiculous sweater

The baggy white hoodie and white pants he is scripted to wear today (Sunday) is it's own level of awful...

I'm surprised Augusta/Masters are allowing hoodies on the golf course. Yeah, I wear hooded jackets at the local muni dog track (the hooded jackets with high collar are warmer on the neck even when you don't wear the hood), but wouldn't necessarily wear it to a more upscale golf venue or country club unless freezing cold. But there are some upsale hooded jackets that may be more appropriate.
Nothing wrong with golf hoodies. They’re not the same as giant cotton hoodies.

Yes, pretty ugly, but it does garner attention, and perhaps that's the point.
I think that was the entire point. Goal achieved. That thing was beyond ugly.

I think that was the entire point. Goal achieved. That thing was beyond ugly.
But why would a brand want this type of attention?

I don't understand how mockery and laughter helps but I'm enjoying every bit of it.

I just hit their website so that worked. I'm sure they got lots of clicks but I'm guessing their conversion rate is lacking :p .

The Vest at only $248 is an incredible value.

Last edited:

I don't understand how mockery and laughter helps but I'm enjoying every bit of it.

I just hit their website so that worked. I'm sure they got lots of clicks but I'm guessing their conversion rate is lacking :p .

The Vest at only $248 is an incredible value

The Vest at only $248 is an incredible value.
I guess there are people who play golf and wear this? IDK

Back