Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know recency bias takes on some of it, but so far is it the worst scripting for the Masters ever?

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 9.13.03 AM.png

GK9n4cRbkAAkhe1.jpeg

Looks like he’s about to give a winners circle interview after an MotoGP race.

It has to be a joke, right?

You mean you don’t like cargo parachute pants?

Thursday i thought I was looking at Charles Barkley, with those pants. Friday he's a walking billboard with the vest. I'm sure the guys in green jackets in the clubhouse are thrilled.

It’s so bad it’s almost intentionally bad just to get us talking and looking it up, right?

Yes, I can get over the couch cushion ensembles a little bit, but this is top to bottom not ideal.

I showed the pictures to my 6 year old and she asked why he dresses like a clown :ROFLMAO:

I really want him to make the cut so we can see what they do for the weekend.

My take is that most of the Malbon stuff is trash, but that in this case, its trash on purpose to get people to look it up.
I mean nobody is jonesing for those pants.

My take is that most of the Malbon stuff is trash, but that in this case, its trash on purpose to get people to look it up.
I mean nobody is jonesing for those pants.
You’d be surprised. Well maybe not because it’s California, but I’ve seen them a lot more by me recently. My home course started carrying Malbon in the pro shop now. As bad as it looks on tv, it’s worse in person

Ever? I'm sure there was some bad outfits in the 70's and 80's haha but its bad, like really bad

I think its like a punk'd joke. I think the Malbon people are just seeing how far the can push it before he says no...

I'd be like, "I know you're my sponsor, but no. Find something else."

Malbon is doing too damn much. I'm all for streetwear crossover but this is awful

Ever? I'm sure there was some bad outfits in the 70's and 80's haha but its bad, like really bad
But at the time. Everyone was wearing bad stuff.. And it wasn't "that" bad.

1712928243894.png

This is one of those "all press is good press" arguments and I just don't buy it.

You go to the site to see what other garbage is available, only to get the second wave of shock when you see the cost. if it's calculated, it's calculated nonsense.

Ugly sweater Friday.
After yesterdays pants and that sweater, it must have been one big fat contract, like supposed LIV money ?!?!

You mean you don’t like cargo parachute pants?
It looks like he's wearing his rain pants. And that shirt/vest combo, woof. I know I'm not their target demographic, but Malbon is tragically bad.

JDay would look better in every single one of these outfits.

....and I am sure Adam Scott will be wearing this collection this afternoon.
HA! I did think.. Huh, brown was pretty in..

Back