Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

That no 313 on his top.... what is that to signify, Detroit? I guess it's trashy enough we won't reject it .....

Is The Pope Catholic?

I think we were giving Nike too hard of a time apparently…. It can definitely get worse and this shows 😂

Love J day.. dont love the outfits!

A low talker definitely convinced him to wear this brand.

Embarrassed Jerry Seinfeld GIF

This is one of the few times I'm skimming and not reading the rest of the thread because I don't need to. I saw what he had on this morning and that solidified for me that this is an absolute and resounding yes. Sergio could have swayed me strictly based on yesterday, but today it's all but determined. This scripting is THE WORST

I honestly feel sorry for JDay.... there isn't enough money worth getting worldwide embarrassment.

Picture one, nowhere close. That actually just looks like the 90's/early 2000's.

Picture 2, that sweater is not it.

75 year old man pants and something that looks like it's from a Gran Prix in the 30's...just great. :rolleyes:

Those pants Jack is wearing are pretty bad...but I guess it was the time. Jday stands out
"Bring me my brown pants" Said nobody, ever... in real life. (although it's the punch line of a great joke)

While Jack's plaid pants are pretty bad, at least they seemed like the fit him. Jason Day looks like he rummaged around his closet and came out with a pair of pants he owned when he was 85 lbs. heavier... I feel kinda bad he's obligated to wear those things. I'm guessing he probably feels the same. He'd be better of with some 80's MC Hammer pants

Mc Hammer GIF

PS - Jason is one of my favorites.... but i can't put a good spin on those pants

I checked the sight out. Nothing there i would buy or wear although if this were a rain bucket hat , maybe. Love Curb.

IMG_5930.jpeg

I honestly feel sorry for JDay.... there isn't enough money worth getting worldwide embarrassment.
I'd wear a chicken suit on a golf course if someone paid me a million dollars.

He's got much more money than that.

I wonder what sort of existential crisis JDay was going through when he inked this deal...

I like some of the Malbon stuff. I like the little golf ball character on the polo that they change according to the collection. Not a fan of the sweater vest, the pants, or how expensive a lot of their gear is for what does not seem to be technical or premium fabrics.

Did Jason seriously wear that sweater vest?

He’s on the cut line. Looks like we get to see 2 more outfits. I kind of can’t wait to see what else is coming. It’s so awful it’s compelling.

Does he think he's a member of Wham!
It truly is terrible.
Still, I think Sergio's yellow and green gave him a run for his money for worst scripting.
I liked Sergio’s pants.

Back